Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disappointed in all the hate, and lack of respect.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappointed in all the hate, and lack of respect.

I posted this yesterday and have had a lot of folks hitting me up because they share my sentiments, so I decided to post a thread about it because I felt it is a good point of discussion.

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
    I'm disappointed in all this hate towards Pacquaio. Both of these guys have given boxing fans some great, memorable matches. The fight was so exciting, packed with tit for tat. Marquez landed the perfect counter that laid Pacquaio out and he deserves some serious credit for such a great fight-ending punch, but to sit here and see all this hate towards Pacquaio, trolls going out of their way to try and humiliate him, spewing hate at his fans, is a discredit to this great sport. Pacquaio and JMM are both great boxing pugilists. No one should be wishing ill-spiritedness towards either one, whether it be slandering their name or wishing them to be injured or worse. I loved the fight, but seeing Pacquaio down like that for an extended amount of time saddened me, just like it would have if it would have been JMM. Honor the boxing greats. Don't hate them when all they have ever done is work tirelessly to entertain you with great fights, great hearts, and great courage. WAR JMM! WAR PACQUIAO!

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
    I posted this yesterday and have had a lot of folks hitting me up because they share my sentiments, so I decided to post a thread about it because I felt it is a good point of discussion.
    I agree with you that too much ridiculous criticism is directed at Manny. Respectfully, may I offer a different take.

Manny refused $40 mil to fight floyd because there was no ppv involved. He then tried to lowball MIguel and fight him at another CW. He then completely ignored Bradley and refused to rematch him. Manny ended up taking what he thought was the easy road to a payday and IN A DISPLAY OF SHEER ****ING ARROGANCE, had (or allowed it to appear as if) an April fight already made.

Manny deserves respect for his career achievements without question. But perhaps this was karma. NO more no less.

Comment

Greatest post of alltime

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        I agree with you that too much ridiculous criticism is directed at Manny. Respectfully, may I offer a different take.

Manny refused $40 mil to fight floyd because there was no ppv involved. He then tried to lowball MIguel and fight him at another CW. He then completely ignored Bradley and refused to rematch him. Manny ended up taking what he thought was the easy road to a payday and IN A DISPLAY OF SHEER ****ING ARROGANCE, had (or allowed it to appear as if) an April fight already made.

Manny deserves respect for his career achievements without question. But perhaps this was karma. NO more no less.
        Exactly. I also think this was karma. Pacquiao fans are the worst kind of fans and have little if no respect for other fighters. So what goes around comes around i guess.

Comment

It disappoints me as well, but that's the nature of sports and fans. It's to be expected.

A lot of fans are juvenile and have agendas. I just blow past those posts.

Comment

Oh stop it. Had this been Fraud Gayweather this would have been done a even larger scale. People are simply having some fun with the picture of Manny laid out. The same thing was done to Paul Williams when he got knocked by Sergio, the same thing was done when Hatton got laid out by Manny and Floyd. The same thing was done to Roy when he got knocked out by Tarver. And people seem to really be rubbing this in the face of his crazed fans (pacckkys), thats the biggest thing.

Comment

So Pac low balled Cotto and Floyd didn't low balled Pac considering the money to be made? lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                Exactly. I also think this was karma. Pacquiao fans are the worst kind of fans and have little if no respect for other fighters. So what goes around comes around i guess.
                Manny does have real boxing fans like Taimis and Mayabang and some others that are not on that level. But frankly bI dont give a ***** about the far right wing birther manny fans like HUgh Grant, pacfan, pullcounter, spoon23 (oh he must be sick to death) and that ilk.

Comment

Comment

Pacfans single handly ruined the sport,.....losers.

Comment

Working...
                    X