Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac may skip Nov. fight and wait for Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maynever will most likely demand $200 million guarantee for this fight. That's what it's always been with the guy. He treats it as a very risky fight he has to make tons of money before losing. Who are we kidding? This fight would have happened years ago if only the guy had balls.

Comment

Majority say he lost to JMM then he technically lost to Bradley so that ship has sailed. He will not get what he could have got when Ariza was pumping him full of stuff.

Comment

I have no hope for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by OlympicGlory View Post
          09 it was 50/50 dumbass.
          50/50?? Pfft, only to Pactards it was...

Comment

I'll let him remain a duck if I were Pac. Let him beg for the fight and offer him 40 split. Believe me he will take it. Otherwise, he'll remain the laughing stock of the world for being a chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
              I'll let him remain a duck if I were Pac. Let him beg for the fight and offer him 40 split. Believe me he will take it. Otherwise, he'll remain the laughing stock of the world for being a chicken.
              According to people like you and most of the media PBF been the laughing stock so what would change to make him accept the 40% in a 60/40 split? Please explain why he would take that split and beg for a fight

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                50/50?? Pfft, only to Pactards it was...
                so floyd's a pac-tard? 50/50 was good enough for floyd until pac accepted his demands. then it wasn't good enough...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  so floyd's a pac-tard? 50/50 was good enough for floyd until pac accepted his demands. then it wasn't good enough...
                  Where do you get this nonsense from? 50/50 was accepted by both parties off top so what do you mean "until"?

Comment

I don't even know why this fight is still being pursued. Pac has significantly slowed down and now the duck wants the fight all of a sudden?

Ducks don't deserve to be rewarded hundreds of millions of dollars. It's a effing insult. The Fraud is not even a real star. He's more of a reality show star in the 24/7 series, which he invented. That guy really makes me puke.

Comment

I can see motivation issues for Pac now..

He's been asked to fight Clottey, Margarito, shot Mosley, Marquez and a no name in Bradley

all good fighters bar Mosley at the time really but hardly motivating names

Comment

Working...
                      X