No announcement yet.

[Video] Robert Garcia Calls Out Danny Garcia and Victor Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KLTP View Post
    Well well well, what's a good story without a mystery character breaking the 4th wall and telling us stuff we're not suppose to hear.

" No answer cried the lord " LOL

Comment

Do you have any inside info about it? I keep hearing rumor after rumor and the only thing that's consistent is that Ortiz's little brother was somehow involved.
      well let me temper this by saying I am close friends with one side and have never really gotten the other side's opinions. I will also say though that someone who was close to Vic actually verifies that it's more what Robert and Brandon say than anything

it essentially came down to jealousy on Vic's part from what I have been told. He wanted the Feroz treatment where Eduardo (the Garcia's father) trained only Feroz and no one else. Vic kept implying that since he was the biggest name he should have his trainer only focus on him. Well Robert had a growing stable (Mikey Brandon Luevano Pelos Viloria) and he wasn't about to pawn off those guys to solely work with Vic. Vic didn't like that and split getting Robert's brother Danny to go along with him. Danny essentially chose the prospect of having a money making fighter in Vic over his family, something Robert's sister back up. If you notice Danny only trains Vic no one else.

as to Vic's character the reports are he isn't the happy go lucky kid we see. From all accounts he was close with prospect Ricky Lopez only to ditch him. He also told Robert not to train Ricky because he though he sucked while Vic was still in Robert's gym

the money the violence etc is murkier as there are accounts of Temo (Vic's brother) getting people involved to go kick Brandon and Robert's ass while there are accounts of Brandon and Robert beating up innocent people in this.

it's nothing like the Mayweathers this isn't idle bickering and sour facing this is actually very serious

Comment

Found it.

http://www.boxingscene.com/robert-ga...r-ortiz--33917

I googled one of the rumors about the gun. Wow...

Great Article by the way Eaner.
        thanks man

I actually asked to get a reply from Vic's side but nothing transpired

I am more than willing to hear the other side of it I know I am biased but fair also

Comment

Originally posted by Potent View Post
          http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/video_cache_view.html

It says no need to install. If anyone else can give it a shot.
          Yeah, please...someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see this!! Plus whoever uploads this will get a lot of views.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
            well let me temper this by saying I am close friends with one side and have never really gotten the other side's opinions. I will also say though that someone who was close to Vic actually verifies that it's more what Robert and Brandon say than anything

it essentially came down to jealousy on Vic's part from what I have been told. He wanted the Feroz treatment where Eduardo (the Garcia's father) trained only Feroz and no one else. Vic kept implying that since he was the biggest name he should have his trainer only focus on him. Well Robert had a growing stable (Mikey Brandon Luevano Pelos Viloria) and he wasn't about to pawn off those guys to solely work with Vic. Vic didn't like that and split getting Robert's brother Danny to go along with him. Danny essentially chose the prospect of having a money making fighter in Vic over his family, something Robert's sister back up. If you notice Danny only trains Vic no one else.

as to Vic's character the reports are he isn't the happy go lucky kid we see. From all accounts he was close with prospect Ricky Lopez only to ditch him. He also told Robert not to train Ricky because he though he sucked while Vic was still in Robert's gym

the money the violence etc is murkier as there are accounts of Temo (Vic's brother) getting people involved to go kick Brandon and Robert's ass while there are accounts of Brandon and Robert beating up innocent people in this.

it's nothing like the Mayweathers this isn't idle bickering and sour facing this is actually very serious
            Temo is a nobody. He is a clown. Ive hung out with both vic and temo and really i dont see them acting the thuggish fools. But hey im not in their inner circle so who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
              thanks man

I actually asked to get a reply from Vic's side but nothing transpired

I am more than willing to hear the other side of it I know I am biased but fair also
              mad props for keeping it real E!
              hey when is margs gonna be out in Da Nard to start training ?
              I met him last time and to be honest he seems like a real cool guy
              I felt really bad seeing him get his face rearranged by pac.
              I took a pic with him and he said for me to print it out and take it back to him
              so he can sign it. I got caught up at work and never made it back.

Comment

in Oct he should be there he is shaking out in TJ as far as I know

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  Temo is a nobody. He is a clown. Ive hung out with both vic and temo and really i dont see them acting the thuggish fools. But hey im not in their inner circle so who knows.
                  oh I know he is but the person I know said Temo tried to get this handled

Comment

another boxing family drama

Comment

Hey Earner good read. Maybe you can get back to Robert Garcia and ask him about the allegations against him. I know he wouldn't throw stones in glass houses right ?

Comment

Working...
                      X