No announcement yet.

Prizefighter - Light Heavyweights - 29/11/2011

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
    Damn, that's not a good fit for him at this point.

Although, it would be funny to see Roy Jones Jr pounding on Carl 'the Fridge' Baker.

I'd think a decent heavyweight prospect would be able to KO poor Roy at this point: Dallas, Towers, Price...one of those huge bastards.
    Exaltey right, surely if he was intrested in entering a prizefighter tourny, it wouldnt be at HW, guys like the fridge weighing in at ridicolous limts lol. one punch n jones wud be out. but he still has the skills n knowledge, its just whether he can use them efficientley now

Comment

Nokia Cell Phone Laptop - Booklet 3G

Nokia named it's first cell phone laptop or netbook - Booklet 3G. It has aluminum body, contrasting black keyboard and glass-clad black screen bezel, and thus it looks almost like a miniature Apple MacBook. It has a screen of 10 inches diagonal. Although it's not perfect and if you look closer you can even see individual pixels, it has a 1,280x720 pixel panel which is larger than on most 10.1-inch displays. In the thin 2 cm body there's not only a Wi-Fi module for access to the internet, but also a data modem to connect to 3G networks. The company aims to offer Nokia fans a versatile addition to the smartphone.

Comment

I read the other day that the winner is likely fight Bellew ( i suppose thats if he beats McKenzie again). So from a personal point of view id like to see Dodson win, as Dodson Vs Bellew may be at the Echo arena then..as iv enjoyed the cards there recently.

Im not familiar with some of the names in the tournament though, so couldn't predict a winner to be honest. Anyone know who the bookies favorite is?

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
          I read the other day that the winner is likely fight Bellew ( i suppose thats if he beats McKenzie again). So from a personal point of view id like to see Dodson win, as Dodson Vs Bellew may be at the Echo arena then..as iv enjoyed the cards there recently.

Im not familiar with some of the names in the tournament though, so couldn't predict a winner to be honest. Anyone know who the bookies favorite is?
          Yeah.

The bookies have dodson n dickinson boh joint favouraite at 3/1.

Comment

Thanks mate. Im looking forward to it now.

Comment

Thanks mate. Im looking forward to it now.
              yeh, this then timmy-devon, great night of boxing

Comment

heard that n all mate, adds an extra twist to it if true, nice prize of winning plus a decent cheque and then a shot at the commonwealth title

Comment

I don't see Roy fighting for 32K.

Shame Reid isn't in it, I was looking forward to seeing him beat up some journeymen.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

Shame Reid isn't in it, I was looking forward to seeing him beat up some journeymen.
                    Yeah, that is peanuts for Roy.

And it's not like it's danger-free he could get KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

Reid wouldve definatley KOd some of these guys.
                      Theres talk of roy fighting in the HW tourny

Comment

Working...
                      X