Manny Pacquiao Punishes, Knocks Oscar De La Hoya Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    Something just aint right about this.

I almost nodded in agreement until I saw your avatar. Oscar quit against B-Hop, Pacman beat the **** out of De La Hoya...

Comment

• Originally posted by tipps View Post
      lets not waste time with hatton there is only one fight for pacman that matters thats Floyd mayweather more money than he had ever dreamed of plus. win or loose a gurantee in the hall of fame .

Even before the ODLH fight, Pacman is already a locked for the HOF, he's aiming for ATG...

Comment

• Originally posted by ferocity View Post
        Whats funny is all the dick heads talking how big Delahoya was and it turned out Pac out weighed Delahoya.

If Delahoya didn't throw the fight, he sure as hell didn't fight.

People now will take what Valero said seriously and the Pac fans are ****ting on themselfs at the thought of Pac fighting Valero.

And i got people calling me all upset that the fight was fixed. I sure as hell didn't see Delahoya fight or try and fight. The guy didn't even win a round.

Comment

And why was Pac boxing for 4 rounds? Isn't he supposed to be a warrior? What a let down. Delaoldya was basicly letting him hit him and pac keep boxing till he finally was able to tell that Delahoya wasn't throwing punchs.

Because you're an idiot. A light bulb looks harmless but it doesn't mean when you touch it, it won't burn you...

Comment

box manny, box manny, you're fighting an old man, what a ****en joke of a fight, gloat all you want people will just laugh at you and pacquiao

Except for that fkktard excaret, why do I feel you're all alone on your limb here?

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              Add in the fact that Oscar has never been one to turtle up, he has always been the fighter to grit his teeth and windmill if he needs to. That sort of instinct doesn't go away. Take MAB in his last fight with Pacman for example.
              Did you really watched the fight? He did try to fight his way out but Pacman was nowhere to found, he was just too fast. Everytime he flurried, Oscar was whiffing air. And you must've forgotten that Oscar hasn't fought someone with that kind of offensive quickness, not unlike PBF, Forbes or Whitaker, although they're a lot faster than Oscar, but a more on the defensive side of quickness.

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              There are a few types of shot fighter you see. The shot counter punchers that turtle up and wait infinitely. The shot punchers that lose their chin. The shot pressure fighters that lose their stamina.

Oscar was all of the above. Pacman even drove him out of the corner with his punches, as Oscar was trying to find the ropes to hang on. He was on queer streets with unsteady legs. Just like a thoroughbred racehorse who loses steam in the stretch, they tend to "hug" the rails.

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              I think the fight was a fix, Manny was more aggressive than he was suppose to be, and Oscar was not willing to jeopardize his investment by fighting back.

What?!? When was the last time Pacman played timid atop the ring? He was even cautious if you ask me. He had Oscar reeling off the ropes, but backed off a couple of times, he's still wary of Oscar's power...

Comment

• Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
                I almost nodded in agreement until I saw your avatar. Oscar quit against B-Hop, Pacman beat the **** out of De La Hoya...
                If A = B and B = C, then let Manny and BHop get in on!

Manny was beyond words, just so damn fast. I recall the Diaz fight when David simply said "the guy was too fast". (I'm cleaning it up, a lot. DD swore like a sailor).

Comment

• Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
                  If A = B and B = C, then let Manny and BHop get in on!

Manny was beyond words, just so damn fast. I recall the Diaz fight when David simply said "the guy was too fast". (I'm cleaning it up, a lot. DD swore like a sailor).

He was trying to sell that the fix was on, until I saw his B-Hop avi and that says it all about his intentions, to make it sound that the best "Oscar" loss was to 'Nard...

Comment

• Great performance by Pac and Oscar should retire, I would love to see Floyd vs Pac next.

Comment

• Honestly, should this fight have even taken place? What was the point? Oh yea, Oscar got to make his $20mil to PacMan's $6mil. Oscar gets to fight a hand picked opponent and going into the match he was 3-2 in his last five fights...and looked like **** against Forbes.

I'm glad PacMan battered him, quite frankly, I couldn't be happier. I can't wait to watch this fight next Saturday because there was no way in hell I was paying for it. The fight I wanted to see this weekend, Froch/Pascal, turned out to be a war and possibly fight of the year at 168.

Oscar, who did so much good for the sport, hasn't done anything positive for the sport in quite some time. I respect Oscar for the fact that he fought everyone and turned down no one. That is something to be said for that. But Golden Boy puts on terrible pay-per-view cards and they continue to get rewarded for doing a **** job.

Oscar can go back to the office and be a successful business man. There is no reason for him to step into the ring again.

PacMan, the world awaits.

Comment

Working...
                      X