No announcement yet.

Mayweather...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather...

We need some sort of system that bans people forever if they post more than two threads about Mayweather in one day. That way, 99% of huggers would be gone and we can actually talk about boxing again, rather than some Cotto ducking ****tard.

Im pretty sure you JUST made 2 threads at the SAME time about Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Im pretty sure you JUST made 2 threads at the SAME time about Mayweather
      Three actually.....

But something really does need to be done, this is getting rediculous. Even as a Floyd fan, you have to agree its a little excessive....

Comment

I Don't Hate Floyd, I Think He Is The Best Defencive Fighter Of All Time, But That's Not The Type Of Fighter I Like. And There Are Too Many Nutt Huggers On This Site, Some People Should Get A Life, Floyd Is'nt God. It Does Kinda Suck When There Are 10 Threads About Floyd Everyday, There Are Alot More Fighters Out There That I'd Like To Talk About.

Comment

I better delete that thread I just made...

Comment

i dnt get why people talk about floyd, just to say..they dnt wanna talk about floyd lol dnt even go into the thread if you dnt wanna read or talk about him n let the "nut huggers" talk about him

Comment

Originally posted by Tysonisgod View Post
              i dnt get why people talk about floyd, just to say..they dnt wanna talk about floyd lol dnt even go into the thread if you dnt wanna read or talk about him n let the "nut huggers" talk about him
              I can see what your saying, but the average IQ of these nuthuggers has now improved from 6 to 12, and they are being very clever and not actually mentioning anything to do with their post in the title, so it comes down to identifying the huggers by their usernames alone. As usernames can be changed and there are many, many people on this site, that gets a little tedious.

Comment

How about a small section for Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by pigdestroyer View Post
                  How about a small section for Floyd?
                  I am happy with something like that, just something to stop the idiots who post a thread in NSB everytime he sells out.

Comment

You do know that 85% of the Mayweather threads are created by his critics right!

Comment

Working...
                    X