Tito injury update......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tito injury update......

From MMAweekly.com

Earlier this week we told you we received some emails that wondered if Tito Ortiz broke his hand.

The good news? He didn't break it. The bad news? It does look like it will take some time to heal. Ortiz told the fans on the Underground that he did not break the hand but it is badly swollen. So it looks as though Ortiz will not be in the gym for quite some time.

we'll see...

Comment

I think it may be that he is just using this as an excuse not to fight Chuck......

Comment

[quote:730d4ddcc5="kaps"]I think it may be that he is just using this as an excuse not to fight Chuck......[/quote:730d4ddcc5]

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD

Comment

I am not so sure it is a stalling move...

hand injuries are pretty common with strikers, and he did hit Shamrocks head pretty hard, pretty often.

Even boxers with heavy gloves get busted hands, ever seen a guy that has had about 20 or more fights? His hands are normally pretty gnarled and average, and it isn't uncommon for them to need a while to get over the hammering after a fight. With the UFC's light gloves, it is highly likely that fighters would injure their hands in a fight. Also, Tito wouldn't have hit head like that for quite a while since his injury and all, so they may have softened up slightly

Comment

He said that he didn't tape his hand, and that next fight he's definately gonna do that. I beleive him.

Comment

Seldom Tap is full of info.....

Comment

[quote:232ef7461f="kaps"]Seldom Tap is full of info.....[/quote:232ef7461f]

Info, bull****, its all the same!!

Comment

LOL....

Comment

Working...
                  X