Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Hopkins ever go back to the projects?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Hopkins ever go back to the projects?

After having been beaten by a white boy

If so, how was he received?

he was ROBBED by a white boy, happens

Comment

Are you offering to take him into your house? Sergy, please!

Comment

I'm curious, those were strong words that Bernard used in the build up to that fight, I'm wondering if he ever went back to the projects, if so, how was he received?

Comment

He was attacked and raped several times. Is that what you want to hear?

Comment

i always wondered how he killed time in prison..

Comment

What a stupid ****ing thread. What did Serg say to his friends in the hood after Margarito whooped his ass?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                What a stupid ****ing thread. What did Serg say to his friends in the hood after Margarito whooped his ass?

In the build up to the Hopkins fight, Bernard said 'I could never go back to the projects if I let a white boy beat me'. I remember being shocked at the time, it was very controversial. Calzaghe got the decision and that's history, I was wondering if Bernard has been back to the projects since? It was a big deal at the time, using race to hype a fight, it was reminiscent of Holmes-Cooney, Frazier-Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMaravilla View Post
                  In the build up to the Hopkins fight, Bernard said 'I could never go back to the projects if I let a white boy beat me'. I remember being shocked at the time, it was very controversial. Calzaghe got the decision and that's history, I was wondering if Bernard has been back to the projects since? It was a big deal at the time, using race to hype a fight, it was reminiscent of Holmes-Cooney, Frazier-Ali.
                  Yeah they let him back Cuz the boys knew Joe bought coke off them before the fight so they gave BHOP a pass. Seeing as he was coked up during the fight. Plus Bernard won the fight and Joe got the decision. The hood knows you can't win a fight with sissy slaps.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X