Collapse
No announcement yet.

N'Jikam is a bad move for Cotto.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still got my fingers crossed that Cotto fights Sturm.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Still got my fingers crossed that Cotto fights Sturm.
      If he gets past Geale. I would love to see him fight the winner of that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
        If he gets past Geale. I would love to see him fight the winner of that fight.
        I'm sure fans would find a reason to complain about this fight too. Sturm is the best MW, next to Martinez, so I would still count it as a legacy fight. If Cotto could put up a good fight over in Germany, or better yet, persuade Sturm to come to MSG or Las Vegas, I think it would be a good boxing match.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
          Just was watching N'Jikam fights on YouTube and I think this would be a very tough fight for Cotto. Imo he should stay at 154. For those who have seen N'Jikam fight what are your thoughts?
          He's fast and he's got power but he's very flawed technically. His defense is leaky and I can see Cotto tagging him with his jab all night long. Now if he lands a big right hand on Cotto it could be nitey nite. I'd pick Cotto in a hard fought decision.

Comment

N'Dam N'Jikam would flat out box circles around Cotto...but he would get ROBBED in the US!

At this point in Cotto's career I think that is a MATCH UP NIGHTMARE and one of those fights he could find himself in for a very long night because of N'Dam N'Jikam stick and move style but he can also punch and has excellent hands to go with excellent feet...yes he has weaknesses and he leaves himself open too much and depends on his QUICKNESS but I am not sure this current version of Cotto is even Quick enough to make him pay for that MISTAKE
            Last edited by sicko; 08-06-2012, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
              Nothing set yet but a guy who interviewed him recently was tweeting on how Cotto was looking to get a belt in his 4th weight class and N'Jikams name has been thrown around with Cotto lately.
              Ok, thanks for taking time out to answer back....

Comment

N'Jikam had a LOT of trouble with short (5'4) pressure fighter in Avtandil Khurtsidze,Cotto has a chance

Comment

I don't think it's a good move to be honest. There's other fights out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Alec900 View Post
                    N'Jikam had a LOT of trouble with short (5'4) pressure fighter in Avtandil Khurtsidze,Cotto has a chance
                    And Cotto Had Trouble With Foreman Stick And Move Style Before Foreman Hurt His Knee...and N'Jikam has way more Power and Hand Speed then Foreman

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      And Cotto Had Trouble With Foreman Stick And Move Style Before Foreman Hurt His Knee...and N'Jikam has way more Power and Hand Speed then Foreman
                      He had Foreman figured out well before he hurt his knee. N'Jikam is tough matchup for Cotto, but I think Cotto has enough to get a clear UD. I'd prefer he stay at 154, he's already pretty small for this weight class.

Comment

Working...
                      X