Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd gonna hug and hold Marquez all night like he did Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Floyd gonna hug and hold Marquez all night like he did Hatton?

Floyd turned out to be the hugger against Ricky by holding and pushing elbows in his face all night. Will he employ the same tactic against Marquez? I can see Floyd trying to do this in an effort to slow down Marquez and try to gain an advantage later in the fight.

Whats wrong with you and all this negativity today?

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
      Whats wrong with you and all this negativity today?
      I had a bad day at work and I've been drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
        I had a bad day at work and I've been drinking.
        Ah, okay!

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
          Floyd turned out to be the hugger against Ricky by holding and pushing elbows in his face all night. Will he employ the same tactic against Marquez? I can see Floyd trying to do this in an effort to slow down Marquez and try to gain an advantage later in the fight.
          Floyd can not afford to dissapoint. I hope this twat does not come to hug all night like he did against Hatton.

Maybe Floyd found hugging works better than his shoulder roll. I think Floyd just enjoyed grinding and hugging and it excited him. Can you imagine Floyd and JMM grinding all night?

Comment

wow floyd is disliked round here!

Comment

JMM is gonna get a Gatti-Like beating

Comment

amazingly, he beat hatton at his own game. I understand your spectrum of the sport is limited, along with your intelligence and and lack of understanding of what his gameplan was against hatton, but he doesnt do the same every fight.

Comment

Working...
                X