Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Confident He Would Slaughter Adonis Stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stevenson will give Froch, a full load of explosive heavy punches on his skull, like he did to Jesus Gonzales in 2012.
    Only to make Froch think twice about talking non-sense about a stupid story of Tigers-sheeps-Lamb-slaughter-blitzed-run-hold-(get smashed up)-(fleet footed)-(get smoked) & End of story...

What the F is that, all this Froch staging, all this "talk to talk" for nothing.
    Adonis Stevenson is a "talk to walk" and a "walk to walk".
    Stevenson is more than ready to execute his plan against Froch.
    He did a clear evaluation of what he believes he could do to Froch:

Stevenson says:
    This is not a guy who is going to run, he rushes at his opponent. I think I can knock him out.

Stevenson didn't have to do like Froch; searching for a beautiful imaginative child story, like a Ram smashing Garfield the cat and Bla-bla-bla smoked...
    ► Froch is so stupid, at the end it's funny...

Well, talking is cheap, you should know that Carl.
    In this fight, Adonis will rush on Froch, like Froch intends to do also, but Adonis will win this WAR...

With Stevenson promoter Yvon Michel, everything should be fine about the purse, because new partners got involve with this promotional company. Which means, Stevenson clan will deposit 1 500 000$ on the table, to make Froch fight Stevenson in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
      Kessler also showed Froch could be taken out.
      Really? How did he do that then?

Silly me. There was me thinking Kessler won a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by TheThirdEye View Post

Stevenson will give Froch, a full load of explosive heavy punches on his skull, like he did to Jesus Gonzales in 2012.
        Only to make Froch think twice about talking non-sense about a stupid story of Tigers-sheeps-Lamb-slaughter-blitzed-run-hold-(get smashed up)-(fleet footed)-(get smoked) & End of story...

What the F is that, all this Froch staging, all this "talk to talk" for nothing.
        Adonis Stevenson is a "talk to walk" and a "walk to walk".
        Stevenson is more than ready to execute his plan against Froch.
        He did a clear evaluation of what he believes he could do to Froch:

Stevenson says:
        This is not a guy who is going to run, he rushes at his opponent. I think I can knock him out.

Stevenson didn't have to do like Froch; searching for a beautiful imaginative child story, like a Ram smashing Garfield the cat and Bla-bla-bla smoked...
        ► Froch is so stupid, at the end it's funny...

Well, talking is cheap, you should know that Carl.
        In this fight, Adonis will rush on Froch, like Froch intends to do also, but Adonis will win this WAR...

With Stevenson promoter Yvon Michel, everything should be fine about the purse, because new partners got involve with this promotional company. Which means, Stevenson clan will deposit 1 500 000$ on the table, to make Froch fight Stevenson in Canada.

Now go away troll.

Comment

HEY! Low Low,... Low-KEEE )))

Stevenson will just abruptly depreciate the value of Froch.
          Considering that you'll completely lose the interest you had for this sport.

What you should understand is that when Stevenson will be champion, you will have the impression of having reached the fourth dimension.

Marquez beat Pacquiao, but we still feel he won that fight by a surreal luck.
          All this to tell you that you'll get the same feeling when Stevenson will dominate Froch.
          But let's not be too pessimistic about your inability to withstand shocks, I Strongly believes that you will be able to recover from this disappointment and begin to follow the crowd step by step, like you always did.
          Until one nice morning, your subconscious will tell you that the IBF Champion Adonis Stevenson, is your favorite boxer...

Comment

A real old thread to bump for sure, but I was thinking of this fight just the other day.

If I've got the timeline correctly, Stevenson was Froch's mandatory and that fight would of took place had Froch and Kessler not signed up to fight a unification rematch.

I don't think too many were interested in seeing the fight at the time as Stevenson wasn't yet as established as he later became, in hindsight, how do you see that fight going?

Froch continued on his stellar run of fights, beating Kessler and went on to beat Groves twice before retiring. While Stevenson moved up to 175, won a title there and became Rings's fighter of the year.

Comment

Adonis Steve shin has brain damage

crochet smashed groves and in his prime would give Canelo fits..

I need a fat Brit hoe to warm my bed …

Comment

Froch was the fucking man! I miss him and his trash talking.

Comment

Well Froch overall is the better fighter, but? Wow Stevenson had serious game changing power. And at some point, Stevenson is going to land on Carl Froch. If Froch can somewhat handle Stevenson's power, then he will slowly beat up and beat down Stevenson and probably win via stoppage.

Depends how Froch approaches this fight, Froch had a underrated Jab and boxing ability. If his focus was to totally use his boxing skill, the fight could look totally different to than what people expect.

Adonis Stevenson had faster one punch speed, and better movement. But Froch had greater endurance, durability, I think he had a better jab, and he did hit with a decent amount of power. Nobody in middle weight history is taking Carl Froch out with a single punch 'Chris Eubank Senior, James Toney, Carl Froch' These are some of the most durable fighters in middle weight history 'Hopkins, Calzaghe are just outside those top 3' then we have fighters like Nigel Benn, who like Deontay Wilder was insanely game, his attitude when the going got tough was on a completely different level.

Carl Froch at his peak would of beaten Canelo Alvarez at 168 pounds 'I am over 95% sure of this'.

Chrismart Chrismart likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X