Collapse
No announcement yet.

The state of the Philipino nation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooooh if someone could photoshop this with Manny's head that would be ****.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      ooooh if someone could photoshop this with Manny's head that would be ****.

you do it, and i will give you a gun...

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
        Last I heard the streets were empty. Some fights sporadically erupted after the KO and I think a bus was turned over, but after that...nothing. Anybody heard any news coming out of the Philipines? The radio silence is deafening.
        Still better then a country like Mexico that is ruled by drug cartels, a country where their own military is powerless to stop the criminals.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
          Still better then a country like Mexico that is ruled by drug cartels, a country where their own military is powerless to stop the criminals.
          That may be a bit of a stretch. It has its problems, but Mexico is a fabulous country with great people and culture.

But, the Philipino nation deserves to have a very merry Christmas. The honesty and integrity of your hero has not gone unnoticed in certain quarters.

Comment

If you're going to create a thread built on sarcasm, at least learn how to spell correctly, otherwise you look ignorant (Filipino, not Philipino).

As far as the Philippines goes, of course Pacquiao is their idol, he is the most recognized Filipino from a nation that is nothing short of a third world country, with many poor people.

I have been both to Mexico and the Philippines, they both have awesome people with good food, great culture, and fun things to do.

Boxing is a sport that was developed for the working class people. Hence why poor countries like the Philippines and Mexico consider it to be one of their most popular sports. Its a way for young kids with no money to try and make something out of their lives, to be someone famous.

Filipino people will be fine, Pacquiao will still be a national hero even after he retires from boxing and continues his political career. He continues to do positive things and give back to his country, so to me, that means a whole lot more than a boxing career.

Comment

Originally posted by 707puncher View Post
              If you're going to create a thread built on sarcasm, at least learn how to spell correctly, otherwise you look ignorant (Filipino, not Philipino).

As far as the Philippines goes, of course Pacquiao is their idol, he is the most recognized Filipino from a nation that is nothing short of a third world country, with many poor people.

I have been both to Mexico and the Philippines, they both have awesome people with good food, great culture, and fun things to do.

Boxing is a sport that was developed for the working class people. Hence why poor countries like the Philippines and Mexico consider it to be one of their most popular sports. Its a way for young kids with no money to try and make something out of their lives, to be someone famous.

Filipino people will be fine, Pacquiao will still be a national hero even after he retires from boxing and continues his political career. He continues to do positive things and give back to his country, so to me, that means a whole lot more than a boxing career.
              Hey, Dipstick. The last part of your post was good stuff. But, "Filipino" and Philipino" are interchangeable.

Comment

when you see pac travel to mexico and beg jmm for a rematch like a biatch then you can say the philipino nation is desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by crookshanks View Post
                  when you see pac travel to mexico and beg jmm for a rematch like a biatch then you can say the philipino nation is desperate.
                  Ha Ha. Nice one. Philipino nation not desperate. Just heartbroken because a good man got beat by a juicer. Pacman will never go beg to that twerp for a rematch. Thats guaranteed!

Comment

Ha Ha. Nice one. Philipino nation not desperate. Just heartbroken because a good man got beat by a juicer. Pacman will never go beg to that twerp for a rematch. Thats guaranteed!
                    are you dumb? i think 1 or 2 posters here said it's not philipino it's "filipino". care to state what country you're in so we can at least have a payback!?

Comment

Hey, Dipstick. The last part of your post was good stuff. But, "Filipino" and Philipino" are interchangeable.
                      Philipino is only used when you don't know it's Filipino

Comment

Working...
                      X