Collapse
No announcement yet.

Careless Pac than an Impressive Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like how he says careless pac then says not to take credit away from Marquez

Comment

In a way its a credit to Pac to give JMM four chances and it took to the 4th fight for JMM to land that punch.

Pac always did the same thing, attack, attack, attack and JMM waited, waited and waited some more. Someone as great as JMM at counterpunching shouldnt have to wait that long to land ko punches like that especially with good KO records like JMM has.
      Pac made JMM look like he was a Paul Mallignaggi for 3 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        In a way its a credit to Pac to give JMM four chances and it took to the 4th fight for JMM to land that punch.

Pac always did the same thing, attack, attack, attack and JMM waited, waited and waited some more. Someone as great as JMM at counterpunching shouldnt have to wait that long to land ko punches like that especially with good KO records like JMM has.
        Pac made JMM look like he was a Paul Mallignaggi for 3 fights.
        You sound a lil emotional. its gonna be ok. Manny's gonna live just like hatton did,

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          You sound a lil emotional. its gonna be ok. Manny's gonna live just like hatton did,
          Suprisingly no im not upset. Im more resigned to the fact that this was very likely to happen, especially after having so much success for so long now.

Giving the great counter puncher so many opportunities to counterpunch you....4 fights in fact to land the bingo punch it was likely to happen.

Duran got ko'ed by hearns just trying to defend.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Suprisingly no im not upset. Im more resigned to the fact that this was very likely to happen, especially after having so much success for so long now.

Giving the great counter puncher so many opportunities to counterpunch you....4 fights in fact to land the bingo punch it was likely to happen.

Duran got ko'ed by hearns just trying to defend.
            He had 4 times because manny wouldn't fight floyd. Its not honorable on mannys part. Its karma

Comment

TS is straight up embarrassing himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                I know you pactards don't appreciate the technical aspects of the sport but it was all by design was like watching an artiest at work Marquez set him up beautifully for KD punch the body punches was bothering Pacquiao and got faked out and the same KO punch was landed on pacquiao the round before

Marquez just took him to school again but this time with a venom
                I don't know about that ...Pac was winning and looked on his way to a stoppage win within the next couple of rounds. Marquez won but a schooling? No. It was highly competitive.

Comment

Pac is careless, he always has been but he has speed to get away with it, JMM is good enough to take advantage of his carelessness by nullifying his speed with timing.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                    I guess the bloody nose and messed up face was part of the set up lmao

Above the score cards is not what people in their right mind call schooling

It was one lucky shot thats wat it was
                    lucky shot?!! it was a perfectly timed shot.

Comment

Agree with you on that. Everybody knows that timing can negate speed.

With that said, i had Pacquiao winning the fight up to that point in the 6th round. He seemed to be landing more accurate punches and was the aggressor.

With THAT said, you cannot forget that Marquez is a master counterpuncher and has been in many wars before. Pacquiao DID get careless, he felt that his aggressiveness would be enough to put Marquez down. Only problem is when Pacquiao gets into heated exchanges, his defense goes down the drain.

Pacquiao is still my dude, but Marquez was the better fighter last night, he timed his punches and it paid off big.

Comment

Working...
                      X