Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else have a problem with Arum's disrespect towards Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trenchant View Post
    Tim only injured his ankle because of being wobbled by Manny, so it was from the punches. Tim pitterpattered his way to maybe winning the last 4 rounds when he needed more than that. Pac should have alredy been up at least 7 rounds by that time. Robbery! Who knows when Tim really injured that ankle, he was still dancing around. he has a fracture in one foot but that don't mean the foot is totally broken.
    He was moving much better than Pacquiao towards the end of the fight. The ankle thing is pretty much irrelevant.

As for Arum, he's promoting a rematch which is going to make Bradley very wealthy, I'm sure Tim isn't that bothered.

Comment

Originally posted by Trenchant View Post
      Tim only injured his ankle because of being wobbled by Manny, so it was from the punches. Tim pitterpattered his way to maybe winning the last 4 rounds when he needed more than that. Pac should have alredy been up at least 7 rounds by that time. Robbery! Who knows when Tim really injured that ankle, he was still dancing around. he has a fracture in one foot but that don't mean the foot is totally broken.
      I just think the ankle prevented more back and forth action that Bradley seemed very willing to provide before he was wobbled. Maybe he got scared of the power, I can see that...happens to every opponent of Manny's. But many ppl believed he was really willing to go out in a blaze of glory and respond to most of the flurries Manny had with some of his own. **** changes when you get hurt tho, so who knows. Either way, I think it took way from the potential of the fight being better than it was. The more aggressive Tim would have been, the better for Manny as well. o well

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
        I just think the ankle prevented more back and forth action that Bradley seemed very willing to provide before he was wobbled. Maybe he got scared of the power, I can see that...happens to every opponent of Manny's. But many ppl believed he was really willing to go out in a blaze of glory and respond to most of the flurries Manny had with some of his own. **** changes when you get hurt tho, so who knows. Either way, I think it took way from the potential of the fight being better than it was. The more aggressive Tim would have been, the better for Manny as well. o well
        Pretty much. I think Pacquiao sat behind his guard to bring Bradley onto him because in the 10th and 11th when Pac had to chase Bradley he was easily outboxed. I'm not sure whether Pacquiao was tired or just cruising but Bradley won those rounds by staying on the outside. He should have did that from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          I have to ask,do you really believe Arum paid off three judges to see the fight the same way but to give the fight to Bradley??I think that's a bit far-fetched..
          I'll say this, the fight was closer than people thought. Anybody who says 11-1 needs to get a napkin, spit and clean the jizz off their face.
          With that said, I still can't find a way that the fight could be scored 7-5 in Bradley's favor.
          Arum's greed really isn't a surprise...shouldn't be, I thought it was kind of odd, when I think Bradley said, the rematch promotion came by the suggestion by Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            I have to ask,do you really believe Arum paid off three judges to see the fight the same way but to give the fight to Bradley??I think that's a bit far-fetched..
            No less far-fetched than their scorecards.

Comment

If Arum really did set up this fight as a fix, he probably banked on it being closer than it turned out to be. He thought if Bradley made it ugly enough, you could at least make the case that he did enough to win. When that didn't happen, the **** literally hit the fan. Arum realized his colossal ****-up and threw his new baby boy under the bus. He's like that.

That's why I think the next guy to get shafted, unfortunately, is Bradley. Arum realizes that Bradley was a bad idea for an experiment and now will just either find a way to un-legitimatize Bradley's chance at a rematch and screw him that way (which almost seems possible considering Arum's post-fight comments), or he'll see to it that Pacquiao gets the decision in November, win or lose.

If Tim were smart, IMO, he'd see this coming and figure out his next play and make it one that gets back at Arum. When the world ends, Arum will still be here living with the ****roaches.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                He was moving much better than Pacquiao towards the end of the fight. The ankle thing is pretty much irrelevant.

As for Arum, he's promoting a rematch which is going to make Bradley very wealthy, I'm sure Tim isn't that bothered.

Yep. We have no idea what is being said behind closed doors. I think Bradley is a very happy guy right now. He got the decision and $5 mil. For a rematch he will get at least $7 mil or more.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Arum just gave him a W against pac and probably 2 rematches worth 10's of millions

I doubt he cares if he talks a little shiiit about it
                  true dat

What a bull**** decision for a bull**** rematch

Bradley got his as.s beat throughly.

It sucks too because Bradley took that as.s whooping like he said he would. Cotto, Oscar, Mosley, Clottey all punked out against Pac. Bradley actually came forward and didn't completely backpedal after getting hit by some massive shots by Pacquiao. Sure, he didn't fight the same, but he didn't completely punk out like Mosley or Clottey. I respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Fu(k Arum and Bradely....unless Bradley mans up hes a spineless liar. Dont matter though. Hes getting Kod in November.
                    Would you like to bet accounts on that??

Comment

Lol yeah he feels like ***** alright. Biggest payday of his life, a title, one other biggest payday of his life with him being the champion.Just watching the reaction of Bradley, his team and his wife before the decision tells the whole story. His team and especially his wife looked dejected, and they were shocked just like anybody else after the result. Seriously the whole arena went dead quiet after the decision.

Watch Bradley-Witter for a legitimate reaction after winning a title.

Comment

Working...
                      X