No announcement yet.

Roach: "Mayweather NEVER left the gym, he trained the entire time"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easy Work View Post
    this post was good until you threw the Ellerbe stuff in...

I dont get whats up with people and **** gossip?

Anyways I agree he packed on muscle to fight the bigger fighters
    I don't think Floyd packed on muscle TO fight the bigger guys. I believe that Floyd was going to the fitness gym, and as a 32 year old guy with athletic genes, he thickened.

He was staying in "street shape" but not "boxing shape". If you do the exercises, but not that heavy boxing cardio that you are used to, you will normally add some muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by GG Marquez View Post
      I don't think Floyd packed on muscle TO fight the bigger guys. I believe that Floyd was going to the fitness gym, and as a 32 year old guy with athletic genes, he thickened.

He was staying in "street shape" but not "boxing shape". If you do the exercises, but not that heavy boxing cardio that you are used to, you will normally add some musclge.
      lol@ your quote..

*looks around for PacDBest*

Comment

I agree....

and I think he retired because there was NO Big MONEY fights out there a that time....

no matter what people want to say...A Mayweather-Cotto fight at that time would not have been a big fight.

Mayweather wants to break the PPV records and knocking off the other PPV guys.....

I could be wrong
        LOL GTFOH... Boxing fans we're demanding that fight after cotto beat mosley.. their was margarito before being caught.. and mosley.. floyd retired because the WW was gettin too hot for him..

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
          LOL GTFOH... Boxing fans we're demanding that fight after cotto beat mosley.. their was margarito before being caught.. and mosley.. floyd retired because the WW was gettin too hot for him..
          I wouldnt EVER call any fighter a ducker..especially one that has moved up 5 weight classes. Cotto & the other WW's were naturally bigger than him so I dont blame him for taking some time out to allow his body to adjust to the weight he had to put on to be able to compete with these bigger guys.

I don't believe any of these guys are afraid of fighting another fighter. These guys at the elite level are about making dollars.

Its kinda like art...once you sell your first piece for a million dollars...every other piece after that will be no less than a million.

Mayweather will fight Pac & Mosley because they will bring him the most money.

IMO I dont believe he cares about his "0" as much as he cares about the dough......a loss on his record would just bring him more money if it happened.

Mayweather along with Pac has proven their merit in the sport and now BOTH guys are about check's

Comment

this post was good until you threw the Ellerbe stuff in...

I dont get whats up with people and **** gossip?

Anyways I agree he packed on muscle to fight the bigger fighters
            It stems from Floyd Sr being upset that Floyd thanked Ellerbe who is openly ****sexual for bringing him to the point he is today, but not his father.

The fact that Floyd and Ellerbe do spend an awful lot of time together and that Ellerbe pretty much sexually harrasses Floyd in the corner in between rounds of a fight raises some red flags.

Kind of like Juan Manuel Marquez having pictures of him and his conditioning coach in several sexually suggestive poses.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
              It stems from Floyd Sr being upset that Floyd thanked Ellerbe who is openly ****sexual for bringing him to the point he is today, but not his father.

The fact that Floyd and Ellerbe do spend an awful lot of time together and that Ellerbe pretty much sexually harrasses Floyd in the corner in between rounds of a fight raises some red flags.

Kind of like Juan Manuel Marquez having pictures of him and his conditioning coach in several sexually suggestive poses.
              Well we all know we have to take Mayweather Sr's accusations with a grain of salt.....

Also...I dont think Ellerbe is the only corner man to rub on a fighter in between rounds. mayweather's cut man does it as well....as do many other corner men.

I for one dont care about who's gay and who's not. I care about boxing in the ring. Personal life means nothing....there are many great actors and musicians that I like and they are gay. So gayness has zero to do with talent...

If Mayweather is GAY then I feel sorry for all of the fighters that got dominated and outclassed by a gay fighter

Comment

Well we all know we have to take Mayweather Sr's accusations with a grain of salt.....

Also...I dont think Ellerbe is the only corner man to rub on a fighter in between rounds. mayweather's cut man does it as well....as do many other corner men.

I for one dont care about who's gay and who's not. I care about boxing in the ring. Personal life means nothing....there are many great actors and musicians that I like and they are gay. So gayness has zero to do with talent...

If Mayweather is GAY then I feel sorry for all of the fighters that got dominated and outclassed by a gay fighter
                True...almost all cornermen do it. But Ellerbe seems to be rubbin the same irrelevant, unaffected spot the entire time and has a look of bliss while doing it.

And i personally dont care about it myself either. I just know people keep brining it up as retaliation for the baseless steroid accusations which only come from rabid floyd fans.

Comment

is roach for real?

Comment

he retired to use steroids,hgh,peds or whatever the **** they call it then came back when that **** can't be trace anymore.

floyd's a smART ass *****
                    Last edited by VERDUGO; 03-22-2010, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                      Yeah not really

Comment

Working...
                      X