Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by feroth View Post
    thats his weight after a workout, he'll still come in at 145 on fight night
    That's not always true.

I drink a lot of water during my lifts so I am always + 2-3 lbs after a workout.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
      a barely 5'7 (5'6 imo) Broner is not huge.. He's small..very small. He may think he's a middleweight or welterweight but he's fooling himself. The 5'7 Zab Judah also walks around at 155, would you consider him huge? He was beatin to a pulp by true welters, even 140lbers, hence he moved back down. Once most boxers start training heavily they come down to their natural weight. For Broner it's 135 140 range. Even Guerrero who just moved up was noticeably bigger than Broner when he stepped to him and even called him a midget lol.. Even Khan would beat Broner decisively should he move up..
      Whatever Broner is listed as, add like 3 inches
      Alexander is listed as 5'8 and you could argue he is deeper in the pic but still.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        Whatever Broner is listed as, add like 3 inches
        Alexander is listed as 5'8 and you could argue he is deeper in the pic but still.
        Devon is the same height as Floyd 5'7 1/2. That picture you posted, when I first saw it I was taken back too, at first. I don't know If it was because Broner had on some kind of tall shoes or because Devon was slouching a bit but there is another photo of the two together talking while facing each other and Devon is clearly taller so that one pic doesn't tell the whole story, It should be in that same batch of photos wherever you found it..

Update: Didn't read you said I could argue Devon was deeper, I guess you realized that pic ain't what it looks like lol
        Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 11-14-2012, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Good, I really hope Broner avoids fighting off the back foot in this fight, if he does that easy victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            Good, I really hope Broner avoids fighting off the back foot in this fight, if he does that easy victory.
            One of the main reasons Broner fights off of his back foot is because he feels he can overpower his opponents, but that only works for so long as you move up in weight. It will be interesting to see how he reacts when he finally faces adversity.. will he fold under pressure or is he the real deal? Thats yet tbd..

Comment

Assuming his skills are on par, how high up in weight does anyone think he could go?

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Assuming his skills are on par, how high up in weight does anyone think he could go?
                140. He probably suffers his first lost there.

Comment

Damn these silly pactarts angry that Broner didn't make weight and call him a "weight cheat" now.. lol I bet they don't even know Pac was overweight in a fight early in his career too...

According to their simple logic, I guess pac is a weight cheat too. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    a barely 5'7 (5'6 imo) Broner is not huge.. He's small..very small. He may think he's a middleweight or welterweight but he's fooling himself. The 5'7 Zab Judah also walks around at 155, would you consider him huge? He was beatin to a pulp by true welters, even 140lbers, hence he moved back down. Once most boxers start training heavily they come down to their natural weight. For Broner it's 135 140 range. Even Guerrero who just moved up was noticeably bigger than Broner when he stepped to him and even called him a midget lol.. Even Khan would beat Broner decisively should he move up..
                    Khan beat Broner? Yeah, riiiiiiight. For the record, I can't stand both of them. Broner's too fast for Khan & will punch Khan's clock before Khan can even get to work.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Guy grows out of a weight class and misses weight ONE TIME and all of a sudden he is a weight cheat SMFH
                      Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X