No announcement yet.

Provodnikov - Alvardo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sttag View Post
    Come on, style makes fights. Let's not forget Alvarado got his ass almost beat before Prescott decided he'd go ****** in the last round. Luckiest mofo I've seen in a while.
    Prescott 5'11 with reach and power. AS you said "Styles"make fights.

unless Provo has a growth spurt I don't see him being able to handle Mike's pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      uhh what?

lol?

what?
      Great response; like this is such mismatch that your post implied. Provodnikov is not a second tier fighter. He's credible opponent (to Alvarez) as anyone else.

Also, the Herrera-Provo fight was very close with both guys having their moments...

Comment

Based on Alvarado's fight with Prescott, I'm not impressed at all.

Alvarado was actually losing that fight until he took control later in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          If Mauricio Herrera beat Provodnikov then I think Alvarado would too.

It would be an entertaining fight though.
          lol He didn't

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Prescott 5'11 with reach and power. AS you said "Styles"make fights.

unless Provo has a growth spurt I don't see him being able to handle Mike's pressure.
            Truth. Also, Alvarado when he got that ridiculously huge gash, I don't remember well if it was in the Prescott fight, but he dealt with it in a smart way, not trying to throw huge and hope for the best.

Still a fun fight to watch. Maybe it has a feel more ala Rios-Antillon. But then again, I'm always amazed how smaller fighters beat bigger fighters. It's my bias.

Comment

we need a good euro fighter..........it's become hilarious at this point.

i pray that Provodnikov wins..........

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Great response; like this is such mismatch that your post implied. Provodnikov is not a second tier fighter. He's credible opponent (to Alvarez) as anyone else.

Also, the Herrera-Provo fight was very close with both guys having their moments...

appropriate response

if you think provodnikov is anything but a block punches with his face brawler you're mistaken

the guy shows up to fights looking beat up
                be's bloody and swollen after fights with nobodies

alvarado is a very physically strong guy with a bigger punch. three inches taller. a couple inches of reach

he's also more technical.

again, provodnikov is nothing but a brawler. he blocks shots with his face. he's 100% on the second tier, or third. he's not at all in the world class.

Comment

perhaps the shots provodnikov takes square on the kisser tonight will jog your memory

Comment

Alvarado..... Provo would make it fun though

Comment

Working...
                    X