Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carlos Baldomir the toughest WW Mayweather has fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    That's true. Add that Floyd so far has avoided the best fighters in the WW division and instead choosing midgets or punchbags as opponents.

I dont think he avoid anyone at WW, Too bad Arum was in control of the best WW over the last 3 years or so and we all know him and Mayweather doing business was going to be difficult and judging by how they both left a great Payday on the table last month we might not get Mayweather VS any top rank fighter very soon.

To me this is like the Klitschko's not wanting to deal with Don King or Lennox lewis not wanting to deal with King.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

I dont think he avoid anyone at WW, Too bad Arum was in control of the best WW over the last 3 years or so and we all know him and Mayweather doing business was going to be difficult and judging by how they both left a great Payday on the table last month we might not get Mayweather VS any top rank fighter very soon.

To me this is like the Klitschko's not wanting to deal with Don King or Lennox lewis not wanting to deal with King.
      that is a true perspective you shared...

Arum did play a big role in all of the big WW fights or lack of big WW fights ...
      im sure Arum was not whispering good things about Mayweather to PAcquiao and Roach

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Regardless of reasons the fact is that floyd didn't fight them (Marg., Cotto, SSM).

Comment

Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue View Post
          that is a true perspective you shared...

Arum did play a big role in all of the big WW fights or lack of big WW fights ...
          im sure Arum was not whispering good things about Mayweather to PAcquiao and Roach

Well we are still hoping the fight would happen but i wouldnt put him hopes on it, Promoters are very cunny and intelligent as well especially when they have most of the card stack in their favour, Don King was a very difficult guy to deal with whenever you want to fight his fights and when he had a hold on the Heavyweight scene years ago it was difficult for other good fighters like Lennox lewis, Vitali Klitschko and Wlad Klitschko to get a chance without selling themselves to King so these fighters refuse to sell their soul to fight King's fighter.

Most of these Don King fighters had to leave king in other to get a chance at fighting these guys and getting a great Payday.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Regardless of reasons the fact is that floyd didn't fight them (Marg., Cotto, SSM).

No-one is disputing your facts, Just making light of the theory that he might have duck them on purpose when in truth he didnt.

Comment

I would've loved to have seen Cotto vs Floyd in 2008...

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
                I would've loved to have seen Cotto vs Floyd in 2008...

I would have given anything to see Mayweather/Cotto just right after Mayweather beat Hatton and just before Cotto lost to Margarito, I would have loved it...absolutely love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
                  You can change your name to Joe Moron, for all I care, doesn't mean I have to call you that.

Though I might call you your surname on accident.
                  Like I said, your ignorance is entertaining. This also sheds more light on why you truly don't like Mayweather. Or fighters that look like him lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X