No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chad Dawson, Muhammad Reunite - Training Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chad Dawson, Muhammad Reunite - Training Camp

Following his 10th round TKO loss to super middleweight king Andre Ward this past September, not much had been heard of Chad Dawson.

Dawson, the reigning WBC light heavyweight champion, has resurfaced, as I spotted him inside of the private IBA Gym in Las Vegas on Monday afternoon.

After a three-fight stint with one of his original trainers, John Scully, Dawson is now back with Eddie Mustafa Muhammad, as he is again upbeat and eyeing a March 23 rematch with Jean Pascal in Montreal.
    [Click Here To Read More]

keep blaming your trainers bro see how well that goes

Comment

should of never went to super middle

Comment

another trainer?

see how this pans out.

Comment

This dude changing trainers like every fight.

Comment

This guy changing trainers like crazy who's go an train him after pascal whoops him again Dawson ain't no champion how you gonna quit the way he did against ward that left a bad impression of himself after that.

Comment

:Really Chad?? You are blaming Scully for your foolish decision to go down in weight?

Comment

I guess the only reason he hasn't gone back to Floyd Sr yet is because Sr called him out several times saying he was mentally weak

Comment

This is a big problem for Chad, constantly switching trainers.

I'd like to hear what Scully has to say about this.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    I'd like to hear what Scully has to say about this.
                    Ice is always cool with what a fighter wants. He will be diplomatic but probably has some mixed emotions. I'm going to check with him.

Comment

Working...
                    X