Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Molina: After I Beat Amir Khan, The World Will Know Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Molina: After I Beat Amir Khan, The World Will Know Me!

Underdog Carlos Molina believes Amir Khan's scalp will be his ticket to world title glory as the two men prepare to square off in Los Angeles on Saturday.

The unbeaten Californian is being portrayed as a soft touch with Khan returning to the ring on the back of two devastating defeats against Lamont Peterson and Danny Garcia.

Molina's record of 17-0 with just seven knockouts - built at lightweight before this step up to light-welterweight - is not the most threatening Khan has faced but both Peterson and Garcia were also rank outsiders before upsetting the British fighter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Maybe, but I bet Khan still gets a televised title shot again before Molina even if he loses to him.

Comment

khan really over did it with the selection of his opponent,this guy is too small and no power,really a lightweight,khan should of atleast picked some jr welter who maybe was an ex champ or top contender not this guy

Comment

Yes, but unfortunately, at that point, no one will be impressed.

Comment

Dude's a lightweight... Khan must really not want to lose

Comment

I know out side the ring he's a ***** who carries a purse. But lets not act like khan wont fight anyone anywhere. If he needs a tune up that should be acceptable.

Comment

I've seen Carlos Molina fight live and let me tell you, he's a much better technician than Amir Khan is. The reason Carlos won't win, though, is because he has a history of being lazy and an underachiever! I expect Amir to stop him late.

Comment

Anyone have links to his fights on youtube? can't find anything, hes definetely fast on the pads though

Comment

If Khan loses to you man he needs to find a new job.

Comment

That's right Molina,, your career will be as successful as Prescott's.....

Comment

Working...
                    X