Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather sits alone at the top as P4P KING of his era.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez 2.0 has some words for Mr. Mayweather.

Comment

P4P Queen .. Yea
      Mayweather is a coward.

Comment

“In my opinion Floyd is No.1”
        -Juan Manuel Marquez
        Last edited by littlemac; 12-09-2012, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Hate him or love him, he stands alone right now. Been #1 for 7-8 years in my book while barely dropping a few rounds. If he beats Martinez he's the best fighter of the last 15 years hands down.
          LOL at people still thinking he's gonna fight Martinez

Hmm, Robert Guerrero or Sergio Martinez, let me think who I should fight next....

That fight will never, ever happen. I don't even particularly blame him, but I find it just a complete waste of time people are even thinking Floyd would take it.

Comment

Hard to get beat when floyd fights once a year vs much weaker opposition than he is.

He won't fight pacman or JMM without a weight clause.

Mayweather is a criminal and a joke.

Comment

No matter what Floyd will always be remembered as the fighter who was scared to fight MAnny Pacquiao! The only one who never did and never wanted too! Hes been exposed! Of course he sits alone. The real fighters move on. Fighting 5 times in seven years is lame as shlt!
              Its sad that Floyd fans find this as a win for Floyd! Again Lame. Floyd wouldnt fight Bobby Pacquiao much less MAnny! :WORD: And he sure wouldnt fight JMM right now!

Comment

Can't give it to him 5 fights in 5 years??? Ward should be #1, Martinez #2 , then Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                  actually laughed... GET ****ING REAL.

If he fought Martinez I'd give you my house
                  I never said the fight would happen, I said IF he fights and beats Martinez he's the best of the last 15 years.

Comment

Between all his vacations and retirements, there was time for floyd to fight 6 more opponents. ****ing disgraceful. But it's okay, "health comes first."

Comment

Mayweather did not fight yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                      X