Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody got some experience with these shoes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody got some experience with these shoes?

my asics are beat and my jordans are heavy so i need some new boxing shoes..feedback if you have or had any of those shoes..

never had any of them, although they are all decent brands and you are sure to get your moneys worth, personally, i love the addidas on the top there. hi-tops are the only thing i will use. good stability and whatnot so you dont snap your ankle in two and the soles look like a nice gummy material for rushing.

Comment

Originally posted by \/oid161 View Post
      never had any of them, although they are all decent brands and you are sure to get your moneys worth, personally, i love the addidas on the top there. hi-tops are the only thing i will use. good stability and whatnot so you dont snap your ankle in two and the soles look like a nice gummy material for rushing.
      Those are the ones I use. They are great. I run, train, and everything else in them. After they are broken in, they will be really flexible and let you maneuver more.

Comment

FLIP whats up man long time no talk
        DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT get the second shoe the adidas box hogs!
        Ther were so terrible that i thought my air forces were a better shoe to train in than those ****ty things!

Comment

/

yeh, i ahve the one sin the middles apart form mine have more white on them but they are the same desin,

they are atchuly very good they have plenty of room if you need it like me and also comfy and good,

they can be quite tyring to take off after a hard workout as you have to undo all the laces

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post

my asics are beat and my jordans are heavy so i need some new boxing shoes..feedback if you have or had any of those shoes..
            So would you not suggest the Jordans? I was thinking of getting some but I definitely won't if they're heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaynan View Post
              So would you not suggest the Jordans? I was thinking of getting some but I definitely won't if they're heavy.
              Ungodly heavy.

They just sit in my house....looking sharp.....and heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by -GBGQ- View Post
                Ungodly heavy.

They just sit in my house....looking sharp.....and heavy.
                Ah, **** it then. You're right that they look sharp, but I'll only be training in some shoes and I need substance over swagger.

Comment

Damn right. I would go with the classic shoes any day over the jordan's.

Still dont see why Juan Diaz even wears them.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing4ever View Post
                    FLIP whats up man long time no talk
                    DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT get the second shoe the adidas box hogs!
                    Ther were so terrible that i thought my air forces were a better shoe to train in than those ****ty things!
                    damn those were the ones i was really thinkin bout..but ima take your word for it..

and yeah the jordans are kinda heavy..i like how they feel, but only if they were lighter..but they look good thought i was thinkin of just wearin it to school...

so no one got experience with the grants?

Comment

Working...
                    X