• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Nonito doesn't use his right jab?

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post

yah i think he broke mathebula's jaw with a straight right...

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        You're an idiot... Still. Rigo's main weapon is shots to the liver and you can't hit a liver with a straight shot. YOU watch more fights and go watch the Mathebula fight as well.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        Here's what gonna happen! Rigo will try that shot to the Liver with his left. Nonito move back with his quick feet, Rigo comes up short, then rigo got caught with Donaire's quick Left Uppercut!! Then rigo try his left hook, he missed again, then Donaire Counter with his Lethal Left Hook! Down goes Rigo for good!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Terrible location for this fight. This is as bad as Alexander vs Bradley happening at the Silverdome.

They probably wanted a neutral location. This fight should bomb at the gate, unless Arum gives away a lot of free tickets and claims they were actually sold.
          No. It doesnt compare. Bradley/Alexander have no nationalistic fan base. Nonito have one and Rigo's cult with his nationalistic fan are growing. And Arum dont need to sell 10K seats for this event.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            Well then if this is what you're basing your opinion on, Roach said Rigo is the most skilled fighter he's ever trained that would include Pacquiao. So if we go by your logic and trainer statements Rigo is better than Donaire cause Pacquiao is greater than Donaire. See what I did there or did I lose you? Come on man...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            Don't go by what Roach said! Roach always want to please & Hype his fighters! He said the same thing with Khan! Then Khan gets koed by Garcia!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              great..now , stop tweeting nonito and focus on knocking the f0ck out of rigo...
              haha foreal tho. nonitos tweeter is spammed the fck out haha

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                yah i think he broke mathebula's jaw with a straight right...
                Yeah the more and more I watch Nonito, the more and more I see a guy that can take over the world of boxing. He's that talented.

Comment

Never been at a fight at the Radio City Music Hall so I might be going to this one. I rather it be Mares but hell I'll take this

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    Never been at a fight at the Radio City Music Hall so I might be going to this one. I rather it be Mares but hell I'll take this
                    Nice, it's going to be a great event. I will try and go too.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post

That's not even a right jab, that's a straight right which is different.

Comment

Working...
                      X