• Time
  • Show
Clear All

bob arum tweets?..lol

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY
      Quote:

Originally Posted by RVABoxer

Tweeted by @*************** "Bob Arum Afraid Pacquaio Will Lose a TUNEUP Fight: "" bit.ly/SICnKS"

so what does this say about him fighting marquez a fifth time? sounds like another loss to Marquez to me

someone tweets this and you just go with it..... IMAGE#1
      The same way u run with nonsense if it benefits your trolling

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
        When was the last time Pac fought a tune up?
        This right here^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          What are you talking about? It's Manny that has the final say in who he fights.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
            This right here^^^^^
            Marq, Clottey, Mosley are the first that comes to mind.

Comment

Floydiot alt is that you?
              Naw sorry not a Floyd fan not really impartial to any fighter I already stated i have nothing against Pacquiao but just posting what kinda may seem to be true

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
                Roy Jones was looking very good against Tarver in their 2nd fight, then BOOM!!! It was lights out and he was never the same fighter. The Manny Pacquiao that we all know and love is DONE!!! He will never fight a quality champion and win again. He will never be able to take a big shot again. I've been wishing since Roy got KO'd the 1st time that he would return back to his old dominant self. It never happened and it won't for Manny either. The man is human. His best days are now far behind him. In a rematch with Marquez, it would be competitive early. But as soon as that big shot lands(and it will), the fight will be over. I congradulate Manny on having such a great career, but its over for him.
                This is what im trying to say Pac-Boy even acknowledges it in a way by referencing Roy Jones Jr vs Glenn Johnson. Some of you want to think im discrediting Pacquiao or a fan of Floyd cause I posted this? thats ridiculous I like both Pacquiao and Floyd im just gonna post something if it interests me and is a good topic. I cant say i have an allegiance to a certain fighter

Comment

Clottey, margarito, and mosley weren't tune-ups?

Comment

vs shane mosley

Comment

Manny really needs to take some time off and just get away from boxing. He has been going non stop since the ODL fight what happened against JMM was bound to happen sooner or later.
                      If he gets away from the game and can't wait to get back in the gym then he will know the fire is still there. But if he goes away and is comfortable not being around boxing then he will know its time to hang them up. He shouldn't be in another fight until September at the earliest.

Comment

Working...
                      X