No announcement yet.

Study: Windows 8 PCs loaded with crapware

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeftHookGarcia View Post
    I'll stick with Linux. Thank you very much...

Switch to a Mac, its basically Linux, but you don't have to compile everything from scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      Switch to a Mac, its basically Linux, but you don't have to compile everything from scratch.
      Naw, Ill take Linux stability over Mac's pretty icons. Also, you must not know about package managers, I prefer typing "yum install firefox" over openening a browser, going to mozilla.org, downloading, isntalling, typing in my password...etc..etc. then again, I know how to use computers so I'm not Apples target audience.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        It may be me just being a weird bloke, but I like compiling everything myself. I'm making the switch from Ubuntu to Arch very soon. I like "getting my hands dirty" in the terminal. Like I said, I may just be a weird bloke.

Comment

I've got a copy of windows 7 ultimate on a media server I run at home with XBMC but there is no way I'm upgrading to windows 8
          My windows laptop runs Ubuntu in the main and I use a MBP, I'm not at all interested in windows 8, nothing about it makes me want to upgrade to it

Comment

Working...
          X