Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Explains His Deep Dislike For Chavez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Explains His Deep Dislike For Chavez Jr.

Former two division world champion Sergio Martinez (49-2-2, 28KOs) is not denying his deep dislike for Mexican superstar Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (46-0-1, 32KOs). On Saturday night at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Martinez will challenge Chavez for the WBC middleweight crown.

Despite the months of trash talking, Martinez reveals that only recently did his problem with Chavez "become personal."

[Click Here To Read More]

And because of their fieriest loyalty most Mexicans will love Chavez unconditionally.

Not because he's faced the best, has the best skills, but because he's Mexican. (most not all, fyi)

Comment

Martinez said the pure true.

Comment

Originally posted by sergiod1981 View Post
        Martinez said the pure true.
        Agree nothing but truth in his statement.

Comment

lol I like how these two really have a genuine grudge against each other, it's going to be fun.

Comment

Agree, I am mexican but I dont respect and or like Chavez Jr. I am a boxing fan first and foremost. Jr. does have a very solid chance at beating Martinez, but thats not what I think is going to happen. But this is boxing and their styles might make it a very exciting fight. I am very interested in seeing how big Jr. is going to get by fight night, I am thinking somewhere around 182.

Comment

Originally posted by marzblkman View Post
              And because of their fieriest loyalty most Mexicans will love Chavez unconditionally.

Not because he's faced the best, has the best skills, but because he's Mexican. (most not all, fyi)
              And where did you come up with this "statistic"?
              A lot of Mexicans are picking Martinez.

Comment

man you gotta love Martinez for exposing Chavez even before the fight...but to be honest this is nothing hard to do...but still props for Martinez...he is a real boxer/warrior and an inspiration...not like that undisciplined Jr. brat...

Comment

This guy is a pure prima donna

Comment

Well Martinez does have a point or two

Comment

Working...
                    X