Jason Litzau..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeepOnPushing View Post
    Dude got embarrassed with that KO

and also as far as Broner what a tool that guy is , he brings in 15+ people in the ring, he's getting his hair brushed by another grown man which is really odd looking to me , i just dont like how he carries himself at all..good tools but he's just annoying, i dont like the whole " i wanna be floyd so bad" image he gives off it seems like he's trying really really really hard , we already have a floyd be yourself ...even in his interviews he tries to come off Floyd'ish ....it seems like every moment he has a chance hes in "What would floyd do" mode.
    I agree with this 100 percent

Comment

Originally posted by Thornton Melon View Post
      The real question is, Dorian why werent you watching the replay of Strikeforce after you watched boxing ?
      Because Overeem fought

Comment

I saw this as a 50-50 fight. I thought if Broner was gonna win it would be by a wide UD, and if Litzau was gonna win it would be the same way he beat Caballero. This was completely out of nowhere, I wasn't expecting a KO at all in this fight. But well I shoulda seen it coming, you don't get 16 KO's in 20 wins by UD'ing guys all the time.

I think Broner should rematch De Leon.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I saw this as a 50-50 fight. I thought if Broner was gonna win it would be by a wide UD, and if Litzau was gonna win it would be the same way he beat Caballero. This was completely out of nowhere, I wasn't expecting a KO at all in this fight. But well I shoulda seen it coming, you don't get 16 KO's in 20 wins by UD'ing guys all the time.

Co-sign

and what the hell was Broner doing those last three rounds in the fight? dude was just standing there doing nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            just what the sport needed...a homeless man's version of Floyd
            Man some of the dudes on here or on some bi@#h ****! It not about how the kid fights its about how he talking and acting for the crowded! ! I love to watch a good fight! That it !!!Race,religion, political party, gang member or not! !!
            Give. Me. A. Good. Scrap. Period

Comment

So much in finding that American great white hope. Seriously, white America better hold dear for Carl Froch since that guy is the only one I see being dangerous.

Although, Ward stands a chance too since both of them are technical boxers. Still, Ward is an inch higher since he never drops his arms like Froch's does. I don't like fighters dropping their arms. Roy Jones Jr. did it and when he got old it just made his face open for knockouts. Unlike Hopkins who always fought with arms up and so as he got older he just got better. I think fighters with strong sense of defense last longer in the ring than the ones who depend on speed and strength alone.

Back to Brohner (spelling wrong), I give him props. He needed a better win and he delivered.

Comment

Broner will get bombed out sooner rather than later, specially if someone comes up or he goes up.

Litzau was perfect for broner though. Dude has as much head movement as frankenstein, and he fights like he's always trying to look over a wall.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

You should ve cojsidered their styles more than their last fights. Litzau was tailor made, did u see what happened to him last time he fought a boxer?

Comment

Dude u really don't think the kid got what it takes to be a champion at 130??????????

Comment

He should have taken a knee after the first couple of punches, to compose himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X