Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack Burton's 5 point plan to rescue the U.S economy from total disintegration.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed with all but 4 and 5...

The federal income tax goes towards a multitude of government programs which the people of the US seem to want. If you want to abolish things like welfare, public housing, medical assistance, etc. then sure. The majority of American citizens don't seem to want to repeal those programs though. It is not unconstitutional or illegal either. Amendment 16 was properly ratified and is legal. The Pollock case was repealed. The claim it is illegal is oft used and just as oft debunked.

As for number 5, I have already pointed out that there is no cycle of debt as the surplus is paid creating no debt cycle. You're being disingenuous at best and at worst you're outright lying.

Originally posted by http://www.federalreserve.gov/boarddocs/rptcongress/annual07/sec6/c3.htm
    The Board of Governors requires the Reserve Banks to transfer excess earnings to the U.S. Treasury as interest on Federal Reserve notes, after providing for the costs of operations, payment of dividends, and reservation of an amount necessary to equate surplus with capital paid-in. This amount is reported as "Payments to U.S. Treasury as interest on Federal Reserve notes" in the Statements of Income and Comprehensive Income and is reported as a liability, or as an asset if overpaid during the year, in the Statements of Condition. Weekly payments to the U.S. Treasury may vary significantly.

In the event of losses or an increase in capital paid-in at a Reserve Bank, payments to the U.S. Treasury are suspended and earnings are retained until the surplus is equal to the capital paid-in.

In the event of a decrease in capital paid-in, the excess surplus, after equating capital paid-in and surplus at December 31, is distributed to the U.S. Treasury in the following year.
    The rest you are spot on. I don't do drugs myself but the revenue is just wasted and if properly regulated it would actually be a boon to the economy.

An efficient and properly run public transit system is sorely needed. The problem with your plan is that cutting the income tax leaves what revenue (which the government already doesn't have, though the bailouts would have been a good start up capital) to pay for such a system and sustain it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
      1) Decriminalize drugs. Too much taxpayer money is wasted on caging non violent offenders who just wanna get high.

I say, let them get as high as they want and if they die, oh well, even better. Less mother****ers.

2) Legalize the use of hemp. Not marijuana, but hemp. Its one of the best resources in the world that can be used for just about anything.

There is no good reason why hemp is illegal, other than to keep Americans from being dependent on other ****.

3) Build a nationwide, state of the art, maglev train system as a public transportation project. Not only will it employ millions of people, reduce peoples dependence on cars, improve the overall quality of life for millions who can now get around freely and efficiently, but the most impressive thing of all is that modern mag lev technology reaches speeds of 700+ mph... With this system, you could also eliminate the need for planes since you could reach a destination just as fast or faster depending on the technology on a mag lev train than you would on a plane.

Flying sucks and is too dangerous anyways. And its embarrassing to see the rest of the world have such sophisticated public transportation compared to the U.S. We should be leading the way, not following.

4) Get rid of the Federal income tax. Its unconstitutional and its illegal. The Federal government has no right digging into your pockets to steal your labor.

For those who will cry about "how are we gonna fund everything" realize that most state and local governments are funded by state and local taxes. Not to mention that prior to 1913 when the Income Tax was signed into law under the Federal Reserve act, the country was running just fine without an income tax.

Not to mention how much "stimulus" the consumer economy would get from people keeping all their damn money.

5) Abolish the Federal Reserve. A country cannot sustain its economy when it has to borrow its money from a private banking cartel. Where do you think your income tax money goes? To pay off the interest on the money the Fed lends to our treasury.

As long as the Fed is there, the economy will continue its gradual disintegration.

The constitution calls for the money supply to be controlled by the people, not a private for profit banking cartel.

I believe that these steps are all realistic and possible, and more importantly long overdue.

I am Jack Burton and I approve of this message.

jack burton is a great american patriot

Comment

1) Decriminalize drugs. Too much taxpayer money is wasted on caging non violent offenders who just wanna get high.

I say, let them get as high as they want and if they die, oh well, even better. Less mother****ers.

2) Legalize the use of hemp. Not marijuana, but hemp. Its one of the best resources in the world that can be used for just about anything.

There is no good reason why hemp is illegal, other than to keep Americans from being dependent on other ****.

3) Build a nationwide, state of the art, maglev train system as a public transportation project. Not only will it employ millions of people, reduce peoples dependence on cars, improve the overall quality of life for millions who can now get around freely and efficiently, but the most impressive thing of all is that modern mag lev technology reaches speeds of 700+ mph... With this system, you could also eliminate the need for planes since you could reach a destination just as fast or faster depending on the technology on a mag lev train than you would on a plane.

Flying sucks and is too dangerous anyways. And its embarrassing to see the rest of the world have such sophisticated public transportation compared to the U.S. We should be leading the way, not following.

4) Get rid of the Federal income tax. Its unconstitutional and its illegal. The Federal government has no right digging into your pockets to steal your labor.

For those who will cry about "how are we gonna fund everything" realize that most state and local governments are funded by state and local taxes. Not to mention that prior to 1913 when the Income Tax was signed into law under the Federal Reserve act, the country was running just fine without an income tax.

Not to mention how much "stimulus" the consumer economy would get from people keeping all their damn money.

5) Abolish the Federal Reserve. A country cannot sustain its economy when it has to borrow its money from a private banking cartel. Where do you think your income tax money goes? To pay off the interest on the money the Fed lends to our treasury.

As long as the Fed is there, the economy will continue its gradual disintegration.

The constitution calls for the money supply to be controlled by the people, not a private for profit banking cartel.

I believe that these steps are all realistic and possible, and more importantly long overdue.

I am Jack Burton and I approve of this message.

good stuff many people dont realize just how useful hemp is from paper to rope to even the seeds as a very high protein bird food that birds just love.

Comment

See what happens when you try to help THE PEOPLE?

They stubbornly refuse and prefer to stay on the path of destruction. THE PEOPLE are useful idiots that enjoy getting ****ed in the ass by the big dick of NWO corruption.

Rott in hell cowards.

**** THE PEOPLE.
          Lmaooo its always the people that mess themselves up they chose the wrong things then complain

Comment

jack burton should be the president of the u.s.a. joke

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X