Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Cotto Said He Would've KO'd Mayweather With Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: Cotto Said He Would've KO'd Mayweather With Me!

Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach is confident his boxer, WBC middleweight champion Miguel Cotto (39-4, 32KOs), will score a knockout victory over Floyd Mayweather Jr. (46-0, 26KOs) in a rematch. In a junior middleweight fight, Mayweather won a twelve round unanimous decision over Cotto in 2012.

Cotto, now a four division champion, feels like a new fighter since retaining the training services of Roach, who also believes the Puerto Rican star is a force to be reckoned with.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

The old wise cricket has spoken. It's true doe.

Comment

I wonder if cotto is an option for September 13. I also wonder if Floyd and Cotto are willing to fight for both the 154 and 160 WBC belts.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Abed View Post
          Beat me to it

Comment

Haaahhhaahhaaa 2 guys fool of themselves,couse they beat a shot fighter .if this cotto would of fought the Martinez that ko Williams it would of been the other way around .please caca-roach your full of shhhhhhhtttt.

Comment

Both Roach & Cotto are delusional. He fought Delvin fucking Rodriguez and a cripple with Roach. This "version" of Cotto would still lose to Floyd and Trout. Yes Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
                Haaahhhaahhaaa 2 guys fool of themselves,couse they beat a shot fighter .if this cotto would of fought the Martinez that ko Williams it would of been the other way around .please caca-roach your full of shhhhhhhtttt.
                99% of the people on these board didn't feel that way prior to the Martinez fight. Most felt Cotto didn't have a chance. Don't pretend you're smart in hindsight.

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
                Both Roach & Cotto are delusional. He fought Delvin fucking Rodriguez and a cripple with Roach. This "version" of Cotto would still lose to Floyd and Trout. Yes Trout.
                I doubt he'd knock Floyd out, as Floyd is more resilient than people assume. He has a good chin and a quick recovery. But delusional is a harsh word. Cotto messed up Floyd's face in their last meeting, and that was when people figured Cotto for a washed up has-been. This version of Cotto probably gives Floyd "I stand in front of my opponent for the fans" Mayweather even more trouble.

Trout is irrelevant in this discussion. Styles make fights. Trout did more to Cotto than Mayweather did.

Comment

andherewego.gif

Comment

Fight Pacquiao @147
                    Fight GGG @ 160

Those are the real threats..Cotto is a joke of a fight

Comment

Working...
                    X