Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shaw: I’ll Bring Dulorme Back Like I Brought Darchinyan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shaw: I’ll Bring Dulorme Back Like I Brought Darchinyan

Thomas Dulorme was in his biggest spotlight to date — a bout on HBO’s “Boxing After Dark” — when the welterweight prospect suffered his first loss as a pro, getting knocked down twice and losing via seventh-round technical knockout to Luis Carlos Abregu.

That was Oct. 27. With a few weeks in the rear view mirror, Dulorme’s promoter, Gary Shaw, reflected on that defeat and what might come next for his fighter. Shaw spoke with BoxingScene.com in mid-November.

[Click Here To Read More]

That should be interesting seeing as though Vic is better......

Comment

Only thing I don't like about boxing is the lack of Loyalty FROM FANS

Once a guy lose people just ready to give up on him and forget about him...Dulorme will be back, his flaws are very fixable by a good trainer, it is mostly just his Defense that needs to be fixed
      Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 11-19-2012, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post

Once a guy lose people just ready to give up on him and forget about him...Dulorme will be back, his flaws are very fixable by a good trainer, it is mostly just his Defense that needs to be fixed
        They just aren't fans, just D!ck riders. Dulorme is still a good prospect who was way over his head.

He needs some more upper body movement

Comment

So Shaw is a trainer now?

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post

Dulorme will be back. I still think he has the potential to be a world champion. He actually looked really good when he switched. I pay no attention to the bandwagon fans.

Comment

vic got beat down bad by a p4p fighter... dulorme got stomped by a stepping stone

Comment

One of things I've always questioned about Dulorme is whether he can fight on the inside, his fight against Agregu proved he couldn't, if boxing/ countering from mid range doesn't work your second option is to smother your opponent and work him close, especially Dulorme who had the far superior hand speed. It's like he fell apart mentality and lost confidence. I'm hoping he comes back strong, good dude, interesting story but honestly I don't think he's built for this.

Comment

He stepped up the competition really early and he paid for it. His handlers and the network thought he had it already with what they have been seeing of him.

Only him continuing to fight will tell where his career will be going. He has enough skill to do something but it is all going to depend if he is able to adjust.

Look at Viloria that has been counted out and now he is knocking on the P4P door. Not saying that Dulorme can get there but can't discount a fighter so quickly.

Comment

Shaw is full of resentment after so many wrong decisions; like favoring darchinyan over donaire, by letting pacquiao slip from his hands, etc

Comment

Working...
                    X