No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather Leaves Jail, Leaves With 50 Cent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    He got asked politely to drop the nitpicking and subsequently refused to drop the matter. Not exactly the most atrocious crime, but if a mod asks you to change a sig/avy/not use certain words...and you just keep right at it, what are they supposed to do?
    This is a Forum and you debate/talk/challenge depending on what your Forum caters to. He made a point and regardless of how trivial it is wanted to get his point across that it was county jail not prison. So he gets banned. I get that this isnt a "democracy" like the Ban stick likes to say so eloquently in the forum rules. Its a stupid Ban just like me getting banned for having a thicker girl in my AVY before. Im pretty sure ill get banned for this too. You know because it violates the Ban Sticks rule of discussing bans lol. It doesnt matter though.

#FreeAtreyu
    #FreeMushahdeen
    When i get banned
    #FreeDefthatguy

Comment

floyd looks like he weighs in in upper 160's in that picture! once martinez wins his fight next month floyd will have no choice but to fight him . becuasue they look like they will weigh the same or close enough to it . floyd looks almost as big as ward

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        He got asked politely to drop the nitpicking and subsequently refused to drop the matter. Not exactly the most atrocious crime, but if a mod asks you to change a sig/avy/not use certain words...and you just keep right at it, what are they supposed to do?
        Big deal. He was making a point. He was being asked to stop making a point. On a discussion forum. People like that "treason" ******, post nonsense all day long, and nothing is done about it.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
          floyd looks like he weighs in in upper 160's in that picture! once martinez wins his fight next month floyd will have no choice but to fight him . becuasue they look like they will weigh the same or close enough to it . floyd looks almost as big as ward
          And with that, I rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
            And with that, I rest my case.
            Let's give the **** a red karma blanket party...

Comment

Originally posted by marzblkman View Post
              I'm a huge Floyd fan but that was hilarious.

Again, I'm to reiterate, WHY IS SAM WATSON such a camera whore?
              I feel as though Ellerbie is a much worse camera whore, taking pictures with Obama and virtually every photo mayweather has been in

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                Let's give the **** a red karma blanket party...
                I think I green K'd him. I fail at karma.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                  nice to see the P4P champ out, Now lets free this man

I second that notion, free Perro

Comment

I think I green K'd him. I fail at karma.
                    I gave him a taste of my mighty red stick. One of the worst posters on this site.

Comment

Big deal. He was making a point. He was being asked to stop making a point. On a discussion forum. People like that "treason" ******, post nonsense all day long, and nothing is done about it.

In their defense, mods are people too. They make mistakes from time to time.

Are they sufficiently wise and just to recognize and rectify?

Free Atreyu!!

As long as we're about it, Free Mushahadeen!!
                      Last edited by lefthook2daliva; 08-03-2012, 01:43 PM. Reason: in for a penny...

Comment

Working...
                      X