can someone point me to a contract or quote from Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Milk Money View Post
    Prove it with a real source.
    If its for legal purposes, I'd say it has to be solid or faced criminal charges.
    Also, I believe TR is supposed to split that 27.5% 50/50 with GBP if Manny were to fight a GBP fighter, hence the accusation of Arum only wanting inhouse fights.

Edit: sorry, I quoted the wrong post.
    Last edited by BuckToothed; 06-18-2012, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
      If its for legal purposes, I'd say it has to be solid or faced criminal charges.
      Also, I believe TR is supposed to split that 27.5% 50/50 with GBP if Manny were to fight a GBP fighter, hence the accusation of Arum only wanting inhouse fights.
      So there really isnt a source. Just an article.

Thanks for your time though.

Comment

Prove it with a real source.
        http://video.boxingscene.com/filess/gbscene.pdf

Comment

I seen "an article" that states Manny is willing to do Floyds test.

Doesnt mean its true though. Has anyone seen the actual contract?
          The info was released in court documents. If someone showed you a pic of them you would say that they were fake. Why do you care anyway? Are you his wife and wanting a divorce?

Comment

All you god damn dumb asses who can't find any links or anything, there's the link. Go down to line 11, #14. The document itself was reported by Boxingscene.

Before you read, wipe Manny's cum out of your eyes.

Comment

Thanks for clarifying. Exactly what i was looking for. Sorry that articles arent enough but i need to be 100% positive before i believe something.

Comment

So there really isnt a source. Just an article.

Thanks for your time though.
                You're welcome.

The article is citing legal documents that contains contractual agreement between Manny and TR, I'd say it's the closest to the real thing you'll get outside of actual contracts with Manny's signature.

Comment

I mean F-ghthype gives the link right there, to the document courtesy of Boxingscene. It's in the first f-cking paragraph. And these f-cking 5thgrade level readers are talking sh-t about "It's only an article". Follow the links and you'll see the legal document.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    All you god damn dumb asses who can't find any links or anything, there's the link. Go down to line 11, #14. The document itself was reported by Boxingscene.

Before you read, wipe Manny's cum out of your eyes.
                    Sorry dweeb. Im not that curious about dudes money. I just kept reading how arum takes so much and was looking to clarify. I knew one of you geeks had the page favorited. Wallàa! You produced it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      I mean F-ghthype gives the link right there, to the document courtesy of Boxingscene. It's in the first f-cking paragraph. And these f-cking 5thgrade level readers are talking sh-t about "It's only an article". Follow the links and you'll see the legal document.
                      Calm down toots. You're here all day erry day. No need to search when you've got mannys life story at the tip of your tongue.

Comment

Working...
                      X