Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Apologizes, Frustrated With Recent 24/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO 24/7 need to find a way to get the younger guys on it, guys like Bam Bam Rios and Adrien Broner people like that

get some coverage for the new UP AND COMING GUYS so fans can get to know them: Canelo, Chavez Jr, Khan, Peterson

we are getting the same guys over and over and yes that does make it kinda boring, Ortiz was a new guy to the show but **** he was BORING and WEIRD!

Timothy Bradley camp I think will be somewhat entertaining but his Dad will probably be the most entertaining from that Camp, his dad is not afraid to talk a little *****

Comment

So he just pretty much admitted that they're resorting to "providing exciting material" or unnatural BS just to get ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        So he just pretty much admitted that they're resorting to "providing exciting material" or unnatural BS just to get ratings.
        That's kinda the point.

Comment

Chill out Floyd, you are a pompous little whiny ass with no virtues. I think 24/7 has captured that pretty clearly. As far as the excitement of 24/7 goes, it is what it is. Cotto's a laid back dude, you're not going to get much out of him, and Floyd is what he is a 35 year old brat. It's good that he gives to charity but guess what that doesn't wipe away all his bad qualities.

Comment

You can only do the same thing over and over again. I mean, it's interesting when you do it against someone new with a personality.

Comment

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
              Chill out Floyd, you are a pompous little whiny ass with no virtues. I think 24/7 has captured that pretty clearly. As far as the excitement of 24/7 goes, it is what it is. Cotto's a laid back dude, you're not going to get much out of him, and Floyd is what he is a 35 year old brat. It's good that he gives to charity but guess what that doesn't wipe away all his bad qualities.
              You dont know what material it is he is referring to , you forget he has the inside scoop your perspective is just a hater on the couch thats never happy anyway lol .

Comment

floyd needs to realize that no one gives a **** about him and his stupid antics anymore

What is this "exciting material" hes talkling about? Going to go get fast food in a Bently? Pretending money is a telephone? GTFOH

Real boxing fans are tired of seeing him have to resort to that stupid character to sell a fight on PPV which everyone after the fight regrets buying and some have ever called up their satalitte provider and threatened to cancel their service unless they got a full refund like this guy

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  floyd needs to realize that no one gives a **** about him and his stupid antics anymore

What is this "exciting material" hes talkling about? Going to go get fast food in a Bently? Pretending money is a telephone? GTFOH

Real boxing fans are tired of seeing him have to resort to that stupid character to sell a fight on PPV which everyone after the fight regrets buying and some have ever called up their satalitte provider and threatened to cancel their service unless they got a full refund like this guy

You're right. That's kinda how I felt when I bought Pacquiao - Mosley.

Comment

i dont really care much for floyd and his immature arrogant behavior 24/7...he is no savior to boxing, etc...or whatsoever. floyd is an embarrasment to boxing and to people in genereal. his actions in 24/7 on hbo doesnt make for fight hype...all it does is show everyone what floyd is all about and what his true personality/charactor really is...which is a total disgrace n scu mbag.

all the good things he does, like charity, etc...is anothing more than to save face n to make people think he really care...the charities and donations is nothing more than tax related purposes.

floyd have said it many times before, its not about the fans...its about himself...PEROID!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      Quit watching it quite awhile ago,only so much Floyd flashing money with his boyfriend 50 can one man take.
                      u is right, dat is a BIG TURN OFF!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X