Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power-wise, is Pacquaio in for a rude awakening against Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I'm still mad as hell that Bradley ducked Khan, but it was a duck that worked. He risked his reputation to get this fight, so he better damn well give it everything he has when that bell rings.

Its not a duck if you take on a better fighter. Its the reality of the business side of boxing that causes a lot of fights to not get made. At this point, I think a lot of people think he would have beaten Khan but he had to get with top rank to fight Pac.

Its no different than Mayweather leaving top rank and turning down the margarito fight to fight a better fighter with DLH for more money. Bradley is fighting a better fighter for more money.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      He already said one thing he'll try and do during the fight is neutralize his movement. So maybe he'll try turning Pac
      Yeah, he said he'll be adopting the JMM strategy which I think he could utilise well.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
        Its not a duck if you take on a better fighter. Its the reality of the business side of boxing that causes a lot of fights to not get made. At this point, I think a lot of people think he would have beaten Khan but he had to get with top rank to fight Pac.

Its no different than Mayweather leaving top rank and turning down the margarito fight to fight a better fighter with DLH for more money. Bradley is fighting a better fighter for more money.
        Good points!

Comment

I don't think its Bradley's power thats gonna bother Pacman. 1st & foremost it's Bradley's energy, stamina, endurance & relative speed. He has more than probably all of Pacman's welterweight oponents. He's faster on his feet than all, he has better stamina than all, he has enough power to snap back a head a few times a fight. What as Bradley puts on a career defining fight but loses on the cards cause of some Arum home cooking.

Bradley can definately outbox Pacman. I don't see why anyone would think he can't. Pacman looked like hot garbage when a shot as hell Sugar Shane moved, a lightweight just beat his a$$. Bradley will box circles around Pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

Dude what are you talking about? Mayweather DUCKED Margarito!! He could have fought the no name bricked glove margarita RIGHT AFTER HE LEFT Top Rank for the imaginary offer of 8 million Dollars that was offered but noooooooooooooooooooooooo he decided to fight the #1 Ranked WW Baldomir who had just defeated the last undisputed WW Champ Judah for 10 million dollars ANNNNNDDDD THENNNNNN he fought Oscar for 20 million dollars. If you don't call that a duck then IDK what is!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
              Who's Morales & who's Raheem?
              Raheem=Bradley.

Comment

When is the last time Pacquiao was bothered by any fighter's power?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Raheem=Bradley.
                  Bradley is certainly a better fighter than Raheem but I don't think Bradley has the kind of patience and style to outbox Pacquaio consistently like Raheem did Morales.

Bradley is too prone to getting into a fight and banging with his opponent which will ultimately be his downfall IMO.

I'm hoping he can prove me wrong and box circles around Pacquaio but I just don't see it.

Not Raheem-Morales esque, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    No he can't he hit Alexander with a flush power shot right on the jaw and nothing, Pac has nothing to worry about in this regard and will beat Timmy easily by ko.
                    who has knocked Alexander down?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                      who has knocked Alexander down?
                      Lucas Matthysse knocked him down at the beginning of round 4 in their fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X