Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeremy Lin Hits Game-Winning Shot To Lead Knicks Over Raptors (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COuld you imagine if that was in MSG... the roof would of blew off.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      COuld you imagine if that was in MSG... the roof would of blew off.
      more like exploded... hehe

Comment

Whats truly amazing is he is selling out the arena in the opposing teams court.

Its Linsane.

Minnesota had the 4th largest crowd was it EVER when he played there a few days ago?

Comment

hadnt heard of this kid till floyd mentioned him. no buzz in the uk i dont think. looks a good shot but college basketballers make last minute shots.

maybe a smaller court (i think) but same pressure and skill involved.

i sometimes watch basketball on espn im gonna look out for him now! add a lil more pressure, cause im expecting good things.

Comment

Bibby pretending to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by The MiZ View Post
              hadnt heard of this kid till floyd mentioned him. no buzz in the uk i dont think. looks a good shot but college basketballers make last minute shots.

i sometimes watch basketball on espn im gonna look out for him now! add a lil more pressure, cause im expecting good things.
              The buzz is he came off the bench and started doing James numbers on the court. Its been more than just a long shot made.

Comment

Came from a non basketball school
                Undrafted
                Released from other teams
                D League player
                Plays for the 2nd most famous basketball team in the league
                Plus add the fact that the knicks added two "superstars" and were still losing, they go down with injuries, this kid steps up and they start winning?

Thats a ****in story right there. Him being asian got nothing to do with the hype, floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by The MiZ View Post

Its not the same pressure
                  He has way more pressure on him
                  They kid plays for a ny team

Its not just about the shot he made last night...its about what this kid has done for the knicks since he become there starting pg

Comment

He's already more reliable than LeBron.

Comment

very bad shot with the game tied and 20 seconds left on the clock lucky for him he didn't miss

Comment

Working...
                      X