No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
    **** fellas.......I think we just fuked up.........Im hearing Gasol AAAAAAAAAAAAAND Odom for CP3!!!!!!!!!! is all but a done deal!!!!!!!

how the hell we gonna get Superman now????? For Bynum straight up?????
    if it's true.

jim buss ****ed up big time.

and i know it's jim buss because pops is in the hospital and mitch cupcake is not this stupid.

Comment

**** fellas.......I think we just fuked up.........Im hearing Gasol AAAAAAAAAAAAAND Odom for CP3!!!!!!!!!! is all but a done deal!!!!!!!

Maybe they'll take world peace too.

(no, didn't check salaries either)

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        salaries dont match up...i think Ariza is coming home...him or Okafor
        they can keep paul then.

paul will be a bench player in 2-3 years anyway.

keep gasol and odom.

where the **** is the loyalty?

2 ****ing rings , 3 ****ing finals appearances.

**** jim buss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          celtics got all those championships because they locked everyone up to slave contracts.

lakers are different.

players want to go to l.a.

Still, there's got to be some semblance of competitive balance. That's why the nfl just skyrocketed past the nba and mlb as the 1# sport in america. Even when jordan was swallowing up all the nba titles, you had great teams in indiana,san antonio, houston, phoenix, orlando. It feels like the nba is headed towards the direction of mlb, 3-4 teams only have a realistic chance of winning the title.

Did they ever include the carmelo anthony rule in the new cba? what that guy did to denver was wrong. At first i was on the players side, but as the lockout dragged on, i think the majority of fans went to the owners side.

Comment

• by tonight, ESPN will have hour long specials on the Lakers' big 3 of Kobe, CP3 and Dwight

Comment

Comment

by tonight, ESPN will have hour long specials on the Lakers' big 3 of Kobe, CP3 and Dwight
                so it's gonna be like the vlade thing back in 1996?

we were *****ing about losing our big man for a guard.

then west pulls shaq out of his ass?

howard is a laker then.

Comment

by tonight, ESPN will have hour long specials on the Lakers' big 3 of Kobe, CP3 and Dwight

Be an interesting watch to say the least if it did happen.

I can hear the haters now.

Comment

I hope your right Mak......when the dust settles im ok with the trade if we get CP3 AAAAAAAND Superman......if we dont even you gotta admit Pau and Odom for CP3 is too much.......

I could see the Pau to the Rockets Paul to the Lakers work out

that left Bynum and Odom for Superman.......

but I doubt Bynum for Superman straight up would work.....I mean what other kats do we throw in??

Comment

• One agent I spoke to really does believe that a package involving Andrew Bynum for Dwight Howard is coming.

some tweet someone posted

Comment

Working...
                      X