Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd beats Martinez for the lineal MW title what does it do for his legacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
    This was actually a fair point this maybe the best post from you that I've ever seen.
    Thank you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
      This was actually a fair point this maybe the best post from you that I've ever seen.
      I was thinking the same thing lol...

I dont completely agree with it, but it wasnt pure hate and that surprised me.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Sinclair View Post
        Floyds already top 10 all time. The win would do nothing for him, the weight doesnt matter. The haters will continue to hate Mayweather no matter what, theres nothing he can do about that. The true boxing fans know the truth
        stupid post

i hope ur an alt

to answer ts

i beating martinez could put him in the top 20 or 25

i think he should go for it

cause a loss wouldnt put him lower IMO... it might **** up his confidence tho

Comment

He'd be the greatest fighter who ever lived.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            He'd be the greatest fighter who ever lived.
            Dont know about that, but against Barker hed certainly be favoured to win.

Comment

If he can't get Pac he must take this AND Sergio is looking ripe for the picking.

Easy money.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Dont know about that, but against Barker hed certainly be favoured to win.
                The only fighter I could see giving Floyd problems would be Sergio at the moment. That's unless Barker gives Sergio hell and beats him.

Comment

It'd increase his legacy that's for sure. By how much? Just leave that up to the Boxing historians to decide. Now about how the fight would play itself out, I'd still pick Sergio to beat Floyd. Floyd has all the tools needed to exploit Sergio's technical flaws, but he doesn't hit hard enough to disrupt Sergio's rhythm.
                  Last edited by Carpe Diem; 10-03-2011, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X