Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Erik Morales? Bradley is a Better Fight For Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: Erik Morales? Bradley is a Better Fight For Khan

Freddie Roach predicts Amir Khan will become boxing's next superstar by emulating the popularity of Manny Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]

The master has spoken. Line em all up!!

Comment

bradley will beat khan roach just talken cuz it wont happen bradley has to wait to get a new promoter and get a tune up while gbp will give khan morales which will make more money

Comment

Bradley Gets Blown Out In 2 Rounds By Khan.

There's at least 5 GUYS better than Bradley in that division: Pacquiao, Khan, Maidana, Morales, Ortiz, and probably Rios... make that 6. (Mayweather doesn't count, cause he's about to get upset by Ortiz). Bradley is in a tough spot, because as he'd like to hang on to his belt awhile, for defeating a scared Devon Alexander who laid down for Bradley, and has looked just as pathetic since, Bradley will be a "One and Done" as soon as he puts his title on the line, unless he fights some hand picked tomato can, just as Mayweather and Roy Jones, Jr. made careers doing. Bradley can't beat ANY of those names I just mentioned, a fight with Khan won't even be competitive as Freddie Roach described (he's baiting Bradley in, for a quick azz kickin', and I don't blame Freddie). Bradley will look just as scared as Devon Alexander did, and Khan will just steam roll thru this mook. Bradley can't beat Shane Mosley! I think it's beautiful management on Freddie Roach's part. His guy Khan unifies at 140, and Pacquiao is the man at 147, and how good would that be?!!? There are GREAT fights to be had in the future. Guys like Maidana, Ortiz, Rios, Morales and Marquez still. There's no room for the Tim Bradley's, the Devon Alexander's, and the Zab Judah's. And Floyd Mayweather will self destruct on his own, and with the help of Uncle Roger and Floyd Sr... mark my words... stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          bradley will beat khan roach just talken cuz it wont happen bradley has to wait to get a new promoter and get a tune up while gbp will give khan morales which will make more money
          "Khan will never fight Maidana"

"Maidana will knock Khan out"

"Judah will knock Khan out"

and now...

"Bradley will beat Khan"

Comment

Desert Storm wld be a bettter fight than Morales...But thats what we all thought about the Zab against Khan too.. Its funny how boxers train for 6 to 8 weeks,talk how much faster they are, stronger, in better shape than the other opponent.Than once there in the ring it seems like it all dissapears, so sad.! I call those type of fighters,FRONTRUNNERS...It comes down to one thing HEART! You have no heart no willingness to feed your family than u shld just retire...Point Blank...

Comment

Khan would beat Bradley by a Technical Decision because they both lunge in with their heads too much. Khan is the quicker and more active fighter so he would be up on the scorecards by the time the fight is stopped. Bradley is no pushover but he is very overrated. Who are his best wins against? Holt, Witter, and Alexander none of which are great. Would be a dirty non-fan friendly fight and id rather watch him fight the winner of Maidana-Guerrero.

I dont think Bradley wants to fight top opposition anymore though, hes just looking to cash in 1 big fight and then probably call it quits like a little clottey. Bradley is just holding on to the belts to keep his name relevant I hope he gets stripped and Khan can fight for one of the vacant titles against the #1 contender.

I dont like Khan much either but he is the best at 140 and his chin has been holding up despite peoples impressions of him. He is very cocky and id love for him to get KOed again but only ones who have a good chance at doing that are the Argentinians Maidana and Matthysse.

Comment

Amir Khan should fight the winner of the Marcos Maidana vs Robert Guerrero in November, then Bradley in the early spring

Comment

Khan has better options than frikin Bradley cuz where the hell is he at???? Khan can fight Rios if Rios wants to move up what a fight would that b another FOTY candidate for sure..can get or if he wants he can move up and challenge Ortiz after he faces Mayweather win or loose or if Ortiz looses he can challenge Floyd jr but highly doubt it cuz he'll go on hes Vacation once more i mean there alot more options too robert Guerrero if he wins with maidana..by the way i think that fights gona b Bananas...idk Khan has alot more options than timmy cuz we dont even know whether the idiot bradley will fight him now cuz i think personally Khan since he won with Judah he has more of argument who deserves the more money.

Comment

Originally posted by DJackson00 View Post
                    Amir Khan should fight the winner of the Marcos Maidana vs Robert Guerrero in November, then Bradley in the early spring
                    Idk i see Guerrero v Maidana being a FOTY candidate of sure unless Guerrero blows him out of the water... but i would like to see Khan v Maidana 2 i think that would b another barn burner but i see being more smarter not trying to prove himself by taking punishment......Forget about Timmy cuz he doesn't want the fight at 50/50 hes never gona fight Khan cuz that was a fair deal to begin with im so pissed at that moron Bradly cuz he should have being the one facing Khan not Judah..and Bradley ain't getting no shot at pACman either...

Comment

Working...
                    X