No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dzinziruk, 37-Years-Old, Decides To Retire From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dzinziruk, 37-Years-Old, Decides To Retire From Boxing

Former WBO junior middleweight champion Serhiy Dzinziruk (37-2-1, 24 KOs) has decided to retire from boxing. The Ukrainian fighter last fought in January, losing by way of a tenth round technical knockout to American contender Brian Vera. Before that, Dzinziruk had lost his undefeated record, also by knockout, to middleweight king Sergio Martinez and then fought to a draw with Jonathan Gonzalez.

[Click Here To Read More]

Jesus these guys retiring after 2 losses. They arent making boxers like they used to.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
      Jesus these guys retiring after 2 losses. They arent making boxers like they used to.
      dont be silly. the guy wasnt a big deal anyways

Comment

He's 37 years old. =\

At least he got a Martinez cashout. He pretty much wasted his prime with all the constant inactivity and never really got the full economic benefit of having a belt, although I don't think it's his fault. Promotional issues I believe.

Comment

Dzinzurik basically retired in 2008. He just came back for a few paydays

Comment

I wasnt saying they dont make em like they used to fron a him being a p4per just that he could still be In some good fights for decent paydays.

Comment

Vera took his soul.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

When a boxer throes one shot at a time and the most he does are 1,2,1,2's..its time to hang em up

Comment

I wasnt saying they dont make em like they used to fron a him being a p4per just that he could still be In some good fights for decent paydays.
                  Not at 37 getting beat up by the likes of Vera.

Comment

Did you see his loss to Brian Vera? Not to mention he looked terrible the fight before that one as well.

The guy is done, and I say congrats to him for retiring.

Comment

Working...
                    X