No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Sees No Reason Why Gamboa Fight Can't Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma Sees No Reason Why Gamboa Fight Can't Happen

Juan Manuel Lopez (32-2, 29KOs) is sticking to the super featherweight limit of 130-pounds, and still hopes to trade punches with Yuriorkis Gamboa (22-0, 16KOs). There was a time when Lopez vs. Gamboa was one of the most anticipated fights in boxing, but then Lopez was knocked out twice by Orlando Salido and those plans went to the trash bin. Now that both fighters have returned to the ring in the last few months, Lopez would still like to do the match but only at 130-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

Why not? Bring it.

Comment

Late 2013..... Make it happen

Comment

They won't get as much money but its still a good fight. Both are coming out of a long layoff. I just hope Juanma has recovered from the KOs because Gamboa is the better and faster fighter.

Comment

this fight is fastly ressurecting.. more due to gamboa's perforamce tho than anything...

Comment

I don't see why it shouldn't happen either.If juanma gets a name under his belt during the summer it could be possible for late fall.Nobody really brings that name brand and base like Juanma does, and it exceeds most of Gamboa's past opponents if money is what he's looking for.

Comment

**** fight...........even gamboa off roids he still slays jaunma easily

Comment

I would like to see this fight happen but I see Gamboa KO JuanMa.

Comment

Gamboa chin and horrible work rate is his down fall Lopez knocks him out

Comment

how's that pie tasting, juanma?!

Comment

Working...
                    X