• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
    The world XI:

I'd replace Ramos with Chiellini.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
      Sheer stupidity and no i am not talking about el feneneno laughable claim that kompany was the best cb in the world last year

Why do Spain never get recognition.. if its not ronaldo it has to go to a spanish player. I am sorry cannavarro won it and hr had a dog **** season but a great world cup.. its just a suck off messi competition..

He didnt win jack and got humiliated as captain of his country in some bum ass comp... and still wins. Ronaldo wins the league singlehandedly and almost wins the euros for a piss poor portugal side

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      What's laughable about anyone saying Kompany was one of the best 2 CB's in the world last year?

Messi is the best in the world, which is why he won it and none of the Spanish players did.

Ronaldo's arse would've been sent packing after 2 games in the Euro's if Varela didn't bail him out That's what happens with Ronaldo at tournaments, he does **** all and gets all the credit if Portugal get to the latter stages. Same was said in 2006 and 2004 when Figo, Deco, Carvalho and Rui Costa carried them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
        I'd replace Ramos with Chiellini.
        Chiellini
        Bonucci
        Ancient Half-Broken John Terry
        Johnny Evans
        Mats Hummels
        Badstubber
        Neven Subotic
        Vincent Kompany
        Nemanja Vidic
        Diego Godin
        Vermaelen
        Thiago Silva

There's more too but all those guys are better than both Pique and Ramos, imo. The Juventus two and Hummels are probably top.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Chiellini
          Bonucci
          Ancient Half-Broken John Terry
          Johnny Evans
          Mats Hummels
          Badstubber
          Neven Subotic
          Vincent Kompany
          Nemanja Vidic
          Diego Godin
          Vermaelen
          Thiago Silva

There's more too but all those guys are better than both Pique and Ramos, imo. The Juventus two and Hummels are probably top.
          I actually disagree..the only people from that list at the top of their game who can possibly be better (like i said at the top of their game)

IS Vidic...Kompany..Terry and Hummels

Im not a huge silva fan either

I think Pique is 1 of the best in the world at center back...without a doubt

Comment

• My team:

Buffon
            Cole
            Ramos
            Chiellini
            Lahm
            Iniesta
            Xavi
            Pirlo
            Ronaldo
            Messi
            Falcao

(RvP just missing out to Falcao)

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno
              Quote:

What's laughable about anyone saying Kompany was one of the best 2 CB's in the world last year?

Messi is the best in the world, which is why he won it and none of the Spanish players did.
              Cannavarro was the best in the world right?

Ronaldo was barely even a man at his first euros and he played his part. He got Rooney seent off in the wc also.. which put portugal through. The portugese side doesnt have half the talent that the argies do.. Thats a FACT.. yet messi gets humiliated time and again.. without his barca boys.

Meanwhile Spain is dominating tournaments and xavi and iniesta winning leagues and cl... its a no brainer one of them deserves it over messi

Kompany had a decent pl season.... he isnt euro/world level though as proven last year in the cl and this year. Similar player to mertesacker

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno
                Quote:

Cannavarro was the best in the world right?

Ronaldo was barely even a man at his first euros and he played his part. He got Rooney seent off in the wc also.. which put portugal through. The portugese side doesnt have half the talent that the argies do.. Thats a FACT.. yet messi gets humiliated time and again.. without his barca boys.
                Meanwhile Spain is dominating tournaments and xavi and iniesta winning leagues and cl... its a no brainer one of them deserves it over messi. Kompany had a decent pl season.... he isnt euro/world level though as proven last year in the cl and this year. Similar player to mertesacker

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  **** team, Chelsea win the champions league and not a single player makes it? Fuvk me juve went undefeated and Italy reached the final of the euros yet not a single player from their squads? Spain just received a huge blow and handjob tonight
                  Loosen up that turban Akbaar.

You think people playing caveman football deserve to be in the world XI? Chelsea played exactly like a bum club would their whole Champions League run. Relying on set pieces and playing 10 defenders. There's nothing respectable about that considering the resources Chelsea has.

The only player who could MAYBE be considered is just Ashley Cole. Lol who said Drogba a page or two ago? He did fuk all. Some of you are forgetting Chelsea came in like 5th or 6th place in the league.

Juventus, lmfao. Average club in a mediocre rigged league. Juventus have been exposed in europe this year. They're nothing without their bought out refs. This is why Spain smashed Italy in the final of the Euros.

I agree with bedroom bully, Kompany does get quite overrated. He's a good player but hardly any better than Mertesacker. Toure is a La Liga reject. Pirlo is a poor man's Lampard.

This would XI is legit. Maybe the inclusion of Pepe would of been better. Like I've said before, Ramos is the best Centre back on the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                    I actually disagree..the only people from that list at the top of their game who can possibly be better (like i said at the top of their game)

IS Vidic...Kompany..Terry and Hummels

Im not a huge silva fan either

I think Pique is 1 of the best in the world at center back...without a doubt

Not so keen. I think Busquets is the man at Barca and shields them superbly.

One another topic, fair play to City returning a third of their allocated Arsenal tickets - £62 per ticket?

Come on now there has to be a cut-off point.

I regularly pay £50+ to see Chelsea and as a result I didn't go as often as wanted even when I was living back home. It is a piss take. People think it's weird that if I was at a loose end I would go and see Brentford or even QPR (when they were a championship club);they're both small-time and QPR will never be Chelsea's rival. I don't care for either of those clubs but sometimes you just need your live footie fix.

Up here I've been to Wigan a fair few times this season as well a couple of Chelsea games. They charge as much as Brentford, ffs.

That said Wigan absolutely don't deserve a premiership club. But £20 for a premiership ticket? I could get season ticket at Wigan for what I spend going to about four Chelsea home games, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Not so keen. I think Busquets is the man at Barca and shields them superbly.

One another topic, fair play to City returning a third of their allocated Arsenal tickets - £62 per ticket?

Come on now there has to be a cut-off point.

I regularly pay £50+ to see Chelsea and as a result I didn't go as often as wanted even when I was living back home. It is a piss take. People think it's weird that if I was at a loose end I would go and see Brentford or even QPR (when they were a championship club);they're both small-time and QPR will never be Chelsea's rival. I don't care for either of those clubs but sometimes you just need your live footie fix.

Up here I've been to Wigan a fair few times this season as well a couple of Chelsea games. They charge as much as Brentford, ffs.

That said Wigan absolutely don't deserve a premiership club. But £20 for a premiership ticket? I could get season ticket at Wigan for what I spend going to about four Chelsea home games, lol.
                      Oldham Athletic is alright in a pinch. Wrap up warm though. And buy a pie. Nice pies.

Comment

Working...
                      X