No announcement yet.

LMAO SKY SPORTS NEWS mayweather calls out Pacman just now a few mins ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This can't be true.

That said, I think Mayweather is seriously upset now that he didn't get in the ring and do that To Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Why are people asking for links? If its true then it must have happen just under 30 mins, so no link would be available straight away, am gonna switch my SKY on now lol.
      Because even if it just happened, a site like ESPN or Yahoo! would probably have some kind of report on it already.

Comment

if the pbf-pac fight still happens, do people still want to pay to watch it?

Comment

No link cant take TS seriously, Mayweather alotta things but a fool is not one.

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
            It wouldn't appeal to me, no, to be honest.

I never thought it'd be a good fight for Manny and I always thought, since this hype train began, was that it would end up being a lopsided scorecard victory for Mayweather.

The appeal to this fight was that it would be one of those boxing moments that USED to happen where two guys who were clearly all-time, hall of fame greats, who fight in roughly the same division, have the chance to decisively settle who the #1 P4P king of their era was, live on PPV.

It would have been one of the few boxing matches that the mainstream sports world would have cared about.

The appeal was the event, not the fight. Now that 'event' is gone. Manny isn't going to be in the talks for #1, 2, or 3 P4P after tonight. He had already slipped after the last two fights (the questionableness of both decisions notwithstanding).

The ship, unfortunately, has sailed for this one.

Comment

It didn't happen.

Comment

I thought Roach already said Pac's next fight would be a "light" fight.

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
                  Does a bear **** in the woods? Manny showed me he's sort of back, besides that brutal ass ko. That's the only problem. On one hand, he was on his way to finishing off Juan. On another hand, he got that ass cracked. Will Manny ever be the same after that? Or will he turn into Paul Williams 2? Tune up fight than jmm5/Floyd. **** it. Let's get it on suckas.

Manny ain't scuuured. Heart of a lion. Gets ktfo, already talking about, "I ain't no quitter, I still wanna fight!"

Comment

Got SSN on now to see if I can confirm this.

Comment

need no link.

this has floyd mayweather written all over it. LOL

What a b1tch floyd is. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X