Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Floyd fans those for and against Floyd/ginger.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Do you believe ginger provides the bold??
    Of course he does. Floyd could come in btween 147 and 150 and look comfortable. I thought he looked a little bloated against DLH. Any higher than that and he will lose a few +'s he needs to be at the top of his game. You do want to see the best version of Mayweather right?

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Damned if you, damned if you don't.

Fight Guerrero - he's ducking Canelo

Fight Canelo - he doesn't deserve it
    This is what it boils down to. So, What do you do? You do exactly what Floyd's doing and get your money the best way you know how and thats just keep winning.

Pacquiao haters couldnt wait for the "I told you so's". Pac got side tracked with fan BS and got knocked out going in for the kill while he was winning, mind you. Whats bad is that they would force Mayweather to 168 if they could, just to say "I told you he wasnt all that".
    Last edited by studentofthegam; 01-10-2013, 12:47 PM.

Comment

I prefer Canelo over RG but would prefer Trout or Martinez.

Comment

not interested in mayweather vs canelo at all. not interested in mayweather vs guerrero either.

i wanted to see mayweather fight cotto, he waited 4 years. i wanted to see mayweather vs margarito. again didnt happen. i wanted to see mayweather vs pacquiao. again didnt happen. i now want to see mayweather vs martinez, but i bet that wont happen either. So he should just retire imo. not interested in his money fights.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX
          Quote:

Originally Posted by Bushbaby

I wouldn't expect you to understand brother.

No you hate on Canelo claiming he wont fight anyone,yet you hate on him if he fights the best fighter in the world in Floyd..make your mind up...you seem to just have an issue with canelo period
          Canelo does not deserve a Mayweather fight. He needs to fight Trout and prove he's worthy. If Canelo is not gonna fight Trout then Floyd needs to. That's a fight he can actually get credit for...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Your facts are off. There is no such thing as any lightweight Guerrero. Where is your proof of this nonsense??
            well he has had only two WW fights. He last fought at lightweight in April of 2011. Floyd is the bigger guy. (as usual) whom last fought a 154.

Comment

I am against PBF fighting Canelo and Guerrero!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                Of course he does. Floyd could come in btween 147 and 150 and look comfortable. I thought he looked a little bloated against DLH. Any higher than that and he will lose a few +'s he needs to be at the top of his game. You do want to see the best version of Mayweather right?
                Forgive me, I was under the impression that best vs the best possible at there best weight meant that you wanted to see the 2 best fighters at 154 fight, my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Canelo does not deserve a Mayweather fight. He needs to fight Trout and prove he's worthy. If Canelo is not gonna fight Trout then Floyd needs to. That's a fight he can actually get credit for...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  You cant stand Floyd yet you put him on a pedistal like a trophy. Their all world class fighters. I aint too big on Canelo either but he keeps winning. If you are the top in any division near Mayweather its only logical to go at him. Trout beat Cotto and now all of a sudden he's that guy in the division? To me he's basic and thats not to say he doesnt deserve a chance at the big names soon. Im just saying he is not the monster everyone should fear and revere.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Damned if you, damned if you don't.

Fight Guerrero - he's ducking Canelo

Fight Canelo - he doesn't deserve it
                    I get where you coming from Dazed but its more complicated than that.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      you say ginger does ot fight anyone bush...if he fights floyd that is fighting the best so whats the issue?
                      It means he is cashing out. If I was scheduled to fight Mayweather should I receive praise? No I shouldn't because I'm doing what any person in my position would do.

Bottom line is Canelo has not beaten anyone to justify a fight with Floyd Mayweather, he's spent his time beating on shot fighters, crap fighters or fighters who are too small for the division.

If he's to beat a decent Light Middleweight the fight gains merit otherwise it is a sham in my eyes.

Comment

Working...
                      X