Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach: I hope Manny weighs 144. Says he was 143.5 when he woke up.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    What was Marquez ring weight against Kats?
    ok if weight isnt an issue for this fight then why was it for floyd 2 years ago??

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
      FYI it's at 144.
      Lol So what? Pacquiao's fight against Margarito was at 150 and it was still considered a super welterweight fight... Do you want me to spell out welterweight every time I mean the 147lb division?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        ok if weight isnt an issue for this fight then why was it for floyd 2 years ago??
        Because Floyd is bigger than the midget remember? And this fight is at 144.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
          Lol So what? Pacquiao's fight against Margarito was at 150 and it was still considered a super welterweight fight... Do you want me to spell out welterweight every time I mean the 147lb division?
          So what? 144 is not 147 that's what.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
            JESUS ****ING CHRIST you're so damn ****ing stupid...

What was Katsidis' weight? What's Rios' fightnight weight for a 135 pound fight? What's Juanmas for a 125 lb fight? What's Nonito's fightnight weight for a bantam fight or what was his fightnight weight for a superflyweight fight?

You're pathetic Mr. Jabs don't count in boxing, let the grown ups have their discussion.
            It is ok if it is too complicated for you, i'll try and make easy for you to understand.

Marquez against Kats, ring weight 145lbs. No problems here.

His ring weight against Pacquiao might be a couple of lbs heavier, so how is there a problem there.

Does Marquez have a probelm if he can't drain himself to make weight or does putting on 2-3lbs in a year cause him problems.

Anyone with any common sense would say no.

What do you say?

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
              So what? 144 is not 147 that's what.
              Man you *******s cling to the dumbest things possible.

Comment

*******ation don't know limits...

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
                  *******ation don't know limits...
                  Yup like pushing manny to fight at 154 or else he's ducking and u're here talking about limits Lmfao!!

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    It is ok if it is too complicated for you, i'll try and make easy for you to understand.

Marquez against Kats, ring weight 145lbs. No problems here.

His ring weight against Pacquiao might be a couple of lbs heavier, so how is there a problem there.

Does Marquez have a probelm if he can't drain himself to make weight or does putting on 2-3lbs in a year cause him problems.

Anyone with any common sense would say no.

What do you say?
                    Who says Marquez is draining himself to make 135 you imbecile? Just because someone rehydrates to a certain weight doesn't make them belong at a certain division. I'll say it again, Katisidis is over 150 pounds for a 135lb fight and Rios is always well above 150 for a lightweight fight too, that doesn't mean Rios belongs at 154. Man I'm wasing my time on you. You're the ****** that says Jabs dont' matter in boxing. I'm done with your stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                      Floyd had a significant weeight advantage over Marquez.

Marquez jumped 3 weight in just over a year.

His training and nutrition was poor compared the the method he has taken with Pacquiao III.

Marquez has had a year to prepare learned from mistakes of last time had a fight at 140lbs and is now a seasoned lightweight.

If Pacquiao would have fought Margarito after Marquez II he could lost that one because moving up that fast would have been a problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X