Ever lose your composure at work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
    Where did you work at?
    still there, a wholesale calling card place.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      yow wha dat in yuh signature?
      lol A mi drop that in Lockets sig

Well Locket is my boy though and him a talk bout sucking off Gal when she dep on her red and so mi drop a Kartel Lyric with a spin pon it and Locket dropped it in his sig....

Comment

Back on to the topic title i had to tell a guy just yesterday at work..
        A line manager called me over but i didnt like the way he gestured with his finger for me to come over like brothers a pick Cotton still so i told him straight im a grown man dont gesture with your finger for me to come running know my name and he took it on the chin nuff said...

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          lol A mi drop that in Lockets sig

Well Locket is my boy though and him a talk bout sucking off Gal when she dep on her red and so mi drop a Kartel Lyric with a spin pon it and Locket dropped it in his sig....
          den him understand it? kartel have Lisa Hype over deh and she and do dem things deh so mi nuh know wha him a deal wid.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            den him understand it? kartel have Lisa Hype over deh and she and do dem things deh so mi nuh know wha him a deal wid.
            lol

Yeh man Locket knows wha gwaan with it!

Like mi a tell him mi fi call him Mr.Bore Tongue from now...

And Lisa Hype a kill off the Portmore Empire alone and a Give Kartel a bad name
            with that pic of her sucking on Hood..She dropped a tune though like she want defend it but a get nuff backlash from afa it....

Comment

I've lost it with a few air traffic controllers. Not long ago we were flying into JFK and at about 20 miles from the airport we had a warning light for one of the hydraulic systems that controls the empennage (tail section of the aircraft) so we let him know that we wanted to get down and fast, and he basically told us that if it wasn't an emergency, to just follow standard approach procedures and line up behind the preceding aircrafts. I could understand why he said that, but that's not the way to deal with an aircraft that has a urgency. It wasn't something that was going to compromise flight safety, but it was enough to get me concerned and want to land in a hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by HollaHolla View Post
                Have you ever been so annoyed or angry with someone at work, customer or coworker that you just lost your cool and got real with them?
                I know I'm not the only one who's yelled at a client or headbutted a coworker.
                What's the craziest situation you've found yourself in at work?
                Not at my present office.

At my last one I got into this **** all the time. Plenty people there I ain't like. And cuz I wasn't runnin **** I had no choice but to put up wit it. No jurisdiction over who I trained or interviewed. Basically had to accommodate whatever the office required whether it fit my plans or not. Got into arguments wit a lotta lazy ******s who ain't wanna do **** but complain. And I had drama wit a female there other people found out I was ****in. Almost got fired over it. Mixin business wit pleasure was no good.

At my present office I'm the #3 guy so **** runs smooth. I was pissed a few months back when I got yanked from workin from home and had to go to the office, but I'm cool wit it now. I can fire people n ****, so I'm gravy. :mangler:

At my prse

Comment

I straight went off on this one cat when I worked inside a grocery store and it was brutal. He was one of those jock type mofos that thought he was the ****.

Comment

I occassionally put people on blast but always apologize to them later. They ask for it tho, lol

Comment

Originally posted by HollaHolla View Post
                      Have you ever been so annoyed or angry with someone at work, customer or coworker that you just lost your cool and got real with them?
                      I know I'm not the only one who's yelled at a client or headbutted a coworker.
                      What's the craziest situation you've found yourself in at work?
                      no I have not I just take a 2 or 3 hour lunch. works like a charm.

Comment

Working...
                      X