No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Joan Guzman Eye Khabib For Dec. 15, Not Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Joan Guzman Eye Khabib For Dec. 15, Not Khan

Plans are in place for Joan Guzman’s next ring appearance. The unbeaten former two-division champion will return on December 15. Whom exactly he will face will all depend on the best deal that can be reached in the next few days.

[Click Here To Read More]

im happy for khans sake

Comment

seems team khan isnt so dumb afterall.

Comment

Lame. Boxers need to do what Khan do. Fight the best. Ofcourse without losing LOL.

Comment

yeah I figured that story was BS, none of those top fighters at 140 want to fight Joan Guzman and also I don't think either network trust Guzman anymore to make weight

Comment

Khabib Allakhverdiev's boxing handle should be "Shish". "Shish" Khabib.

Comment

Guzman should take what he can get it ain't like people are lined up to fight him OR PAYING TO SEE HIM for that matter.

Comment

You know its a great fight when they refer to the opponent as 'the russian kid" instead of at least respecting the man and calling him by name

Comment

Why is Guzman wanting to fight this guy when Khan is the money fight? He must not like his chances I guess?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Why is Guzman wanting to fight this guy when Khan is the money fight? He must not like his chances I guess?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    u should read the article

Comment

Working...
                    X