No announcement yet.

Nice Picture Of Cotto Staring At Margarito After The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
    One of these days you might form an intelligible thought so that you dont need to use generic, overused, google images to cover for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Yeah and they shouldnt have stopped that fight either.

Its funny all the Cotto fans are busting out the "you mad" cards. Its called projection. Cos all of them have been the most butthurt biitches for years after Tony raped their boy in his prime.

Nice revenge though. Doctor TKO 9 Margarito.
      But you are mad tho. Predicting Marg would win. But after 9 basically shut out rounds, Marg was Robbed of an obvious win Even tho it looked like half his face went thru a meat grinder

Stop pretending you're not butthurt. Did you lose money betting on marg or something?

Comment

Originally posted by AlacranMX View Post

If cotto stopped dancing and started huging margarito.

that mofo was done.
        My 3dhd must be broken or cable provider is messing up cuz I didnt see that fight you saw . I saw Margo getting push around and man handle like a little *****.

Comment

One of these days you might form an intelligible thought so that you dont need to use generic, overused, google images to cover for you.
          Well google images is all they need

Why type up words to combat your butthurtness?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Eladio-Mor View Post
                My 3dhd must be broken or cable provider is messing up cuz I didnt see that fight you saw . I saw Margo getting push around and man handle like a little *****.
                Yea that he was obviously gonna KO cotto in the last 3 round, duhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Eladio-Mor View Post
                  he was kinda gassing at the end imho

Comment

Originally posted by russian crushin View Post
                    but you are mad tho. Predicting marg would win. But after 9 basically shut out rounds, marg was robbed of an obvious win Even tho it looked like half his face went thru a meat grinder

stop pretending you're not butthurt. Did you lose money betting on marg or something?
                    this!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Yea that he was obviously gonna KO cotto in the last 3 round, duhhhh

yeah lost the first fight in the 11th round...

Comment

Working...
                      X