Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins (prime) vs. Martinez @ 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopkins will win any day, i hope after the mosley fight pac will fight martinez at 160lbs, i know that pac will beat him even martinez will have a 20-30lbs weight advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by joelab75 View Post
      so its okay for Pac to give up 20 lbs on fight night? Sergio is too good? hmm i dont see any boxing experts and historian saying Sergio is too damn good let alone too good for Pac. if they were the same size Pac annihilate Sergio. the guy gassed out against Dzinziruk who has no power and slower than Margarito. then u think Pac scared of you boy?

who says Cotto is not willing to fight Martinez? he has next fight coming against Margarito. Cotto will not duck anyone. Pac who fought Margarito didnt even make the 150 lbs weight and you expect him to fight Sergio at 154 lbs? thats reasonable right?
      Firstly, stop trying to twist *****..Where did i say Cotto Pac or Mayweather are scared of Martinez? Where did i say Pac,Cotto or Mayweather are not willing to fight him if the opportunity arises?

Secondly, my point still stands if Martinez can fight or make 154 all those names above should be in the line to fight him or offer him a fight, No excuses BS about how he would weigh 20 pounds or 50 pounds on fight night..

All those names can fight him period, all those names have outweigh their opponents in the past, all those names have looked for advantages in the past (Maybe not Cotto), but its a fight they could or make at 154..

Comment

Obviously everyone knows who I'd pick...

I haven't seen Martinez against someone with a style like prime Hopkins...good stamina, chin, solid defense.....I've only seen Sergio against opponents who came to him...

Martinez's speed may give Bernard some trouble but Sergio isn't difficult to hit...I might question his stamina too(first fight with P.Will) although that was a hell of a pace...

I'd favor Bernard by decision but it would be interesting...

Comment

Hopkins and it ain't even debatable!

Whoever voted sexy via KO/TKO deserves to be shot.

Comment

B.Hop would stop him late

Comment

Would have too favour Hopkins

Comment

B-Hop would KO him late

Comment

martinez decisions bhop.......

Comment

B. Hopkins by UD, to smart with great defence.

Comment

Even Hopkins at 46 can beat him if he doesn't have trouble making weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X