No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: My Obligation is To Fight Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: My Obligation is To Fight Kell Brook

IBF welterweight champion Devon Alexander is planning to move forward with his mandatory fight with unbeaten Kell Brook. The fight was placed into question when Alexander withdrew with a right bicep injury and then the following day Floyd Mayweather Jr. made a Twitter announcement that named Alexander as "the frontrunner" to fight him on May 4th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Alexander-Brook will reportedly take place on a May date. [Click Here To Read More]

Go ahead with the Floyd fight Devon, you deserve it, don't be a pawn in Floyd's game,.....he is scared of you.

Comment

All these little girls like to play games... from floyd to devon... funny how now he comes out with a statement about "his obligation" to fight brook... when 2 days ago canelo said he was fighting trout, and that mayweather was not fighting devon... but before then, you didn't hear any comments from devon.. only his manager adding to the bs.. about "floyd should stick to his word and fight devon"... devon was never going to fight floyd... he knows he'd get handled like a 3rd grader.

Comment

He knows he wasnt getting the fight so now he's pretending that he would have never taken a Floyd fight

Comment

This just goes to show what a lowlife piece of s**t floyd mayweather is. He used devon alexander as a pawn because he doesn't want guerrero to make 4 million. And as a result poor devon fall for floyd's bs and an important fight in brook's and alexander's career gets pushed back. I guarantee gbp and alot of people are pissed off about *****ass floyd's childish antics and they're not going to forget anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by jinx_htx View Post
            This just goes to show what a lowlife piece of s**t floyd mayweather is. He used devon alexander as a pawn because he doesn't want guerrero to make 4 million. And as a result poor devon fall for floyd's bs and an important fight in brook's and alexander's career gets pushed back. I guarantee gbp and alot of people are pissed off about *****ass floyd's childish antics and they're not going to forget anytime soon.
            Wow! that's a lot of hate. R u Guerrero's baby momma or something? why so angry?

Comment

Originally posted by jinx_htx View Post
              I guarantee gbp and alot of people are pissed off about *****ass floyd's childish antics and they're not going to forget anytime soon.
              Eight months from now, no one will even remember this **** you fucking baby.

And Alexander will probably end up getting a shot within the next year, given how empty '47 is these days.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Go ahead with the Floyd fight Devon, you deserve it, don't be a pawn in Floyd's game,.....he is scared of you.
                Do you enjoy trolling? Even when it's this glaringly obvious?

You're a grown man, are you not?

Comment

I would love to think the negative reaction would push Mayweather away from an Alexander fight, but I doubt he cares that much about what we think. So yeah, Alexander was hopefully just a name thrown out in negotiation tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I would love to think the negative reaction would push Mayweather away from an Alexander fight, but I doubt he cares that much about what we think. So yeah, Alexander was hopefully just a name thrown out in negotiation tactics.
                    Seems like it.

I wouldn't rule him out for a future fight though. Especially if he beats Brook.

Comment

Working...
                    X