Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Your Clothing Style & Where Do You Get Em?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Your Clothing Style & Where Do You Get Em?

i usually just go with a regular fit jeans, a shirt and my jack purcell. i'm not the fashionista type but sometimes u gotta look fly when u go out.

where do u get ur outfit?

I'm a T-shirt and jeans kinda guy, kinda like the combo in my profile pic. I hate dressing up but as I get older I'm finding myself starting to not hate it as much.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      I'm a T-shirt and jeans kinda guy, kinda like the combo in my profile pic. I hate dressing up but as I get older I'm finding myself starting to not hate it as much.
      i am the same bro. i wanna feel relaxed when im in my clothes. i dont want to get that feeling of "oh shiet my shirt ain't tucked in properly" or "does my outift match my shoes" but like what u said as i get older i need to dress properly.

Comment

During the work week I wear slacks, shirt and tie. Weekends tshirt and jeans.

Comment

My outfit in our university every wednesday and saturday. Those 3 in white are med tech students under my stat class They joined a stat competition in which they won 2nd. The guy giving the cash prize-one of the 3 judges- is a former student of mine as well as the lady organizer on the left. I value comfort most of all. Look at my shoes, I just snap it on and go.

Comment

I buy most of my clothes from Express, mainly the graphic t shirts, jeans as well. I like the fit and the rich colors of the shirts. I also have a couple of clothes from Macy's, some regular sports shirts and basketball shorts too.

For shoes I like to wear regular Nike air force ones the black shoes go with pretty much anything and they're comfortable, I don't like wasting hundreds of bucks on basketball shoes.

Comment

Jeans guy too..this is me..normally don't wear a jacket this thick here in Australia but this was when I was back in Germany for holidays..the beenie has my country flag BOSNIA sewed on..I like my beenie (Sorry but had to cover my face..privacy reasons lol )

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                My outfit in our university every wednesday and saturday. Those 3 in white are med tech students under my stat class They joined a stat competition in which they won 2nd. The guy giving the cash prize-one of the 3 judges- is a former student of mine as well as the lady organizer on the left. I value comfort most of all. Look at my shoes, I just snap it on and go.

My son was in the Filipines with his mother 2 months ago..he loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                  My son was in the Philippines with his mother 2 months ago..he loved it.
                  Where in the Philippines? are you married to a pinay?

Good to know your son enjoyed it here. I guess he's too young to observe the difference in culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                    Where in the Philippines? are you married to a pinay?

Good to know you're son enjoyed it here. I guess he's too you to observe the difference in culture.
                    My ex girlfriend is Filipino, we have a kid together..she went to Manilla..it was his second time there..he went there when he was 2 but now he's 8 and remembers everything he said he loved the Beach and he got lots of attention because he's mixed..I'm Bosnian btw..2 years ago I took him to Germany and Bosnia and this year he went to the Philippines..he's been travelling a lot for his young age.

I got JM1 on facebook he said he's a cool looking kid lol

Comment

Working...
                    X